Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Kilt Uncle

I've just manged to cut the sole of my foot, there is blood everywhere, I'll have to clean that too. And so I decree that this has been the worst week ever, and there is still one day to go, hurray!

What did you cut your foot on?

I'm sure the week will get better, though i can't guarantee it obviously...:p

virtually dead

Simply Thrilled, Honey
What did you cut your foot on?

I'm sure the week will get better, though i can't guarantee it obviously...:p

I pulled a bit of skin off and it went from one end of my foot to the other, rather deep :(

Are there any body parts that you haven't managed to cut lately? :p

I think I might go for getting knocked down tomorrow. Top it off in style.

Kilt Uncle

I pulled a bit of skin off and it went from one end of my foot to the other, rather deep :(

You have a great ability to give such accurate descriptions. I am SO looking forward to my dinner now....:p

I hope it gets better.

virtually dead

Simply Thrilled, Honey
You have a great ability to give such accurate descriptions. I am SO looking forward to my dinner now....:p

I hope it gets better.

Well, you asked! :p
Maybe I should make my living writing grizily novel's about insignificant injuries.

SomeFormOfSusan

Houmossexual
I really, really thought I would never have to deal with this shit again. I thought all my friends were over it. I swear...

...oh, God, I should be more upset and I'm just numb. I feel so guilty about it. Once I see him I'll cry or be horribly miserable. But now I'm just...jesus, I just can't feel anything, I'm just tired and vaguely sad, but...

virtually dead

Simply Thrilled, Honey
That is not at all what I meant!! :p Just that contrary to what you might think, getting knocked down isn't as much fun as it looks...

But if I were going to get knocked down, I'd have some speed, none of this getting knocked down by a crawling car like you :p. I'd be knocked down by a Rolls Royce driven by...Andy Warhol (if he weren't dead), there's style for you.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom