Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Got it. I plan to put on sharper spurs and ride 'em hard(er). :mad: That sounds like more fun than it's going to be for them. ;)

Has your day got any better?

I love that I finally got a promotion at work. It's about damn time, now I'm a Pharmacy tech.

Congratulations, Joy!! :guitar: Now you can focus on work instead of that pesky election stuff. :p My girlfriend in South Carolina was just accepted to a school to get her degree. She's had to take some really tough pre-req classes. As if going back to school when you're older isn't hard enough...

I really shouldn't be talking about potato sex as I'm working at my church today. :o Best get to work :) I will reserve my durty talk till this afternoon at home. TTFN :D

I wish I could travel..but Im always and will probbaly ever be very short on money..shouldnt go look at other people`s vacaction pics*sniff*

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom