Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

:p

He's a bit of a hypochondriac. If I had a dollar for every time he's gone to the ER for something or other... :rolleyes::o Once, only a few days after I had my baby & major surgery myself, while I was nursing her...he thought he was having a heart attack. He called 911...but decided he didn't want them coming up to the apartment (too embarrassing) so he decided to walk a few blocks to the hospital himself. :rolleyes:

hahahaha, WOW. good luck with that! :cool::p

Congratulations, Joy!! :guitar: Now you can focus on work instead of that pesky election stuff. :p My girlfriend in South Carolina was just accepted to a school to get her degree. She's had to take some really tough pre-req classes. As if going back to school when you're older isn't hard enough...

Thanks, I'm so excited. I'm glad the election is over, have lots of free time again. Plus I'm finally feeling better which is great.

Christmas songs are lovely. :)

There'a only three i have any time for..:)

Do they know it's christmas - Band Aid, 1984 version.
Fairytale of New York - Kirsty MaColl and the Pogues.
Happy Christmas (War is Over) by John Lennon.

its very sweet when my dog sits on my lap and surfs the net with me, but i do wish she wouldnt lick my hands while im tryna type... :rolleyes:
*doggie waves at soloers* :cool:

How about Winter songs then? By Dean & Frank, etc.

Like Walking In A Winter Wonderland...makes me feel all cozy!

Hmm, not really. But i can see what your getting at..:)

But i know i'll hear "I wish it could be Christmas Every day" and i will scream...:)

I've just seen the new Iceland musical advert with Kerry Katona,Colleen Nolan and Jason Donovon and vomitted.:sick:

Its a bad bad world when things like this are allowed.

Oh lordy, is that the Slade one? Ugh, overkill. I hate it. You've put me off going into any shop between now and Boxing Day.

That was the plan....But you can still buy my present though...:p

I think it was by Wizard. Though i hate that Slade one too. I just hate Slade..:)

That was the plan....But you can still buy my present though...:p

I think it was by Wizard. Though i hate that Slade one too. I just hate Slade..:)

You won't believe this, and it is going to come over as a little freaky stalkerish and wierd, but I did see something today and thought of you.

You won't believe this, and it is going to come over as a little freaky stalkerish and wierd, but I did see something today and thought of you.

I know you're okay....so what was it? I am intrigued...:)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom