Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Scissors, of course. :)

But it's been a bit since you posted that so you've surely come up with a solution thus making this post a bit pointless. :D
Or not

But that would involve destroying my underwear and i am not exactly underwear rich!

I am still thinking it through. I reckon i'll just have to face up to the rigmarole of getting undressed....:mad::p

How was your day?

But that would involve destroying my underwear and i am not exactly underwear rich!

I am still thinking it through. I reckon i'll just have to face up to the rigmarole of getting undressed....:mad::p

How was your day?

Oh, how do you cope. :confused::p

"It's not easy being a man! Oh no..I had to get dressed today... and there are other pressures." Dylan Moran:)

Quite humdrum, but by no means bad ... so I'm not complaining.
How was yours apart from the pants incident?

You've been drining haven't you:rolleyes:

It's not the drink hun. I am just angry with myself for not concentrating properly....:)

Oh, how do you cope. :confused::p

"It's not easy being a man! Oh no..I had to get dressed today... and there are other pressures." Dylan Moran:)

Quite humdrum, but by no means bad ... so I'm not complaining.
How was yours apart from the pants incident?

That's a great quote.....:)

Apart from the pants incident? Pretty cynical....That would put a downer on anybody's day....:p

I am doing well. Like you, can't complain...:)

I changed them.

They should have a flap at both ends. Why should you have to take them off ever?

[]because of absence The 'All things dogs' thread , i to use this :p
pio-t-pic.jpg

The Peruvian Hairless Dog appear around 750 A.D.
pspp04.jpg

I need a beer.

I just came across this response to some one calling Andy Warhol a 'spoilt hippy' or something of the like, on Youtube:

'Look! YOU ARE f***ING NO ONE YOU ARE STUPID DICK!!!, YOU ARE JUST A JEAULOUS f***ING BACTERIA OF THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD, BUT U DON'T ARE WONDEFUL, U ARE f***!! SHUT UP!! ANDY IS THE MOST MAGNIFICENT CREATION OF GOD!!
GOODBYE DIRTY DIRTY DOG!, GET OUT OF HERE!'

Over-reaction? Just a bit? Funny though, they were so entraged they managed to spell most of it wrong. But, you can say one thing for them, they really must like Andy.

I just came across this response to some one calling Andy Warhol a 'spoilt hippy' or something of the like, on Youtube:

'Look! YOU ARE f***ING NO ONE YOU ARE STUPID DICK!!!, YOU ARE JUST A JEAULOUS f***ING BACTERIA OF THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD, BUT U DON'T ARE WONDEFUL, U ARE f***!! SHUT UP!! ANDY IS THE MOST MAGNIFICENT CREATION OF GOD!!
GOODBYE DIRTY DIRTY DOG!, GET OUT OF HERE!'

Over-reaction? Just a bit? Funny though, they were so entraged they managed to spell most of it wrong. But, you can say one thing for them, they really must like Andy.

Reminds me of someone who used to be here, before my time...

Who? The girl that loved Andy Rourke? That was before my time too if that's who you mean.
Would it be completely indulgent of me to go to bed at 8pm?

It would be. You could talk to me?....

..Nighty Night....:p

Didn't work anyway :p
How are you tonight, my dear?

I am doing quite well...:)

Did you try to sleep and fail?

How are you doing?

Your picture looks really lovely BTW....:o

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom