Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I am doing quite well...:)

Did you try to sleep and fail?

How are you doing?

Your picture looks really lovely BTW....:o

Yes, I slep very lightly for about an hour and woke up thinking of what I wanted to watch on Youtube....so yes, I failed, I'm on youtube.
I'm very well, thank you for asking.
Thank you, that awfully nice of you to say :o my hand in that picture makes me laugh, it looks like someone else's hand grabbing my chin, which is a worrying thought....

Yes, I slep very lightly for about an hour and woke up thinking of what I wanted to watch on Youtube....so yes, I failed, I'm on youtube.
I'm very well, thank you for asking.
Thank you, that awfully nice of you to say :o my hand in that picture makes me laugh, it looks like someone else's hand grabbing my chin, which is a worrying thought....

The hand thing just adds to the drama..:) It looks like you're about to be abducted from one of these photo-booth thingies you see in Bus Stations..:) Sorry....My imagination again....:o You look really nice.

I have some lovely Duran Duran videos i could recommend on YouTube. You only have to ask....:p

My mouth burns.

What have i told you about drinking bleach?....:p

... that is tastes nice:p

With a dash of Lime Cordial...obviously..but NOT on it's own...:p

Disclaimer. It is not a good idea to drink bleach, it may damage you for life. Though i drunk it when i was a kid, and i turned out okay.

Well, not really...:)

why the f*** is every single channel except the one I want to watch working???
and why did it die at the exact second charlie brooker's screenwipe, the thing I wanted to watch started????
f***ING BT, your advert is a load of shit (as well as sexist), and your TV and your internet are BOTH WANK! :mad::mad::mad:

why the f*** is every single channel except the one I want to watch working???
and why did it die at the exact second charlie brooker's screenwipe, the thing I wanted to watch started????
f***ING BT, your advert is a load of shit (as well as sexist), and your TV and your internet are BOTH WANK! :mad::mad::mad:

just get it off your chest;)

Is it possible that in the past 14 hours noone on here has had a thought to share? :eek:

:p ha ha.
My mp3 player fell down the loo which i am upset about:(.
What happened to your letter btw?

A terrible excuse for a joke :o.
:( Oh dear, is it beyond repair?
Well the first one is lost and the second just sounded really silly and not worth inflicting on anybody. If I have a moment of creativity when I write something I actually like, would you like me to send it in your direction?:)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom