Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I don't know who Jeanette Winterson is, I googled her and apparently she's a lesbian poet, but I know this. One time when I was a teenager and thinner, and I got this a lot, I had short hair and people mistook me for a boy. One time a lady in the DMV in Laguna Niguel asked me to leave the women's restroom. I told her I was a girl and she said I certainly was not. So I lost my shit and flashed her my tits. THat shut her up but I was still unnerved by it. I don't want to have to resort to rudeness but sometimes it happens. I am a girl, I feel a girl, I want to be treated like a girl, etc, etc. So, that;s all I have to say about that. I had every right to get upset.

Mad Men Mini Marathon.

Still gives me chills like fever.

I've yet to watch that show at all, never seen a minute of it. I'm saving it up so I can do one of those whirlwind marathons that transports me to another place for 2 weeks like I did with Dexter.

It's back - Sunday 26 September 2010

A huge Thank You to everyone who took part in the first ever charity abseil at Battersea Power Station on 2 May. We are delighted to be repeating this event in September and this is your opportunity to take part in this amazing abseil in aid of MAG.Thanks to the wonderful people... who took part, the first abseil has raised more than £104,000 for MAG's work relieving the suffering caused by landmines and other remnants of conflict.

Register online at www.charityabseil.com or by calling 0161 238 5448 and we'll send you your personal sponsor pack straight away.

What am I thinking right now? 'f*** off, Carl.'

So the turtle escaped a few days ago at the house I'm sitting. Last night one of the cats bolted out the front door and took her time strolling around the yard before I corraled her back into the house and this morning, the African Grey was sitting on a wooden cabinet staring at me while I woke up, out of her cage, just sittin' there waiting for me to get up and feed her. She got out of her cage in the middle of the night. :eek: None of these animals go anywhere far or do anything, they just hang out. :o

4811948309_a6e545ef21.jpg

This is Meredith, the cat that escaped. I call her Merde, she's sweetness. She walked around the garden and pointed out things to me then ran into the house.

4812571592_7e2f789f89.jpg

This is what I woke up to this morning. That's Dixie. I just swept the floor yesterday, so I think she hung out on her cage all night then in the morning walked over to the wooden cabinet that stores quilts. You have NO IDEA how lucky I am as a housesitter that she didn't take her beak to any of the wood that's EVERYWHERE in this house. The louvres on the windows, the cabinet, that would've been a nightmare. :eek: And she's been practising being destructive, waling on her little wooden cubby in her cage. This is all very funny metaphorically but still, the owner of whoesome house would've KILLED ME if her furniture was damaged. I'm so lucky. Dix is a gentle bird though.

4811944835_ba13803574.jpg

Based on the dust and feathers near and on the quilt cabinet, she just groomed herself. :o And ate a peanut. :)

My life is funny. Our life.

Last edited:
I just thought of something else, feck. Their dog Beth EATS BIRDS and she was in the house all night. Dixie kept quiet and Beth didn't notice. OMG. SHit. Shit. I'm so lucky. She was just sitting there and she's so trusting, beth could've just snatched her in her mouth. EFFFFF.

You know what though? Because Beth is such a rambunctious dog, they have her trained to stay on her bed when she's in the house unless she's called to the door. Her bed's in the other room. So, not as bad as I thought but still. ANd I recall my dog walking around the area where the bird was and walking over to me. He doesn't eat birds, I was too knocked out to pay attention if he was getting Lassie on me. I'm over analysing this. THe point is that everything is fine. Phew.

Last edited:
I just thought of something else, feck. Their dog Beth EATS BIRDS and she was in the house all night. Dixie kept quiet and Beth didn't notice. OMG. SHit. Shit. I'm so lucky. She was just sitting there and she's so trusting, beth could've just snatched her in her mouth. EFFFFF.

You know what though? Because Beth is such a rambunctious dog, they have her trained to stay on her bed when she's in the house unless she's called to the door. Her bed's in the other room. So, not as bad as I thought but still. ANd I recall my dog walking around the area where the bird was and walking over to me. He doesn't eat birds, I was too knocked out to pay attention if he was getting Lassie on me. I'm over analysing this. THe point is that everything is fine. Phew.
Does your cat not try to eat the bird? :straightface:
She looks like a gentle cat. You're lucky. My cat would eat the bird.;)
He is not always a good boy.

This place used to be so entertaining at this time of night.

It's practically dead now. :(

We should start a "Death Pool" for web forums.

it's dead all the time. thank god I don't need this place to keep my mind occupied at work anymore (at my last job.) I'm always amazed when I don't sign on for a day and there's only one page of new threads.

and they're all completely uninteresting.

it's dead all the time. thank god I don't need this place to keep my mind occupied at work anymore (at my last job.) I'm always amazed when I don't sign on for a day and there's only one page of new threads.

and they're all completely uninteresting.

I know!
I do the same thing. I'm just too lazy to go to bed right now or do anything else. :crazy:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom