Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I cannot believe this has happened.

Why are people so utterly f***ing stupid?

Cause they're not but you sure are. Sore losers like you will never understand the principles of democracy and even your witch candidate made it clear that she understands that so you're even worse than her how that is at all possible.

There's a lot of good articles about the election that the Washington post is putting out. There are many reasons the election turned out the way it did and I think this quote from this article is especially true.

"Hillary Clinton was right about one thing — we sink or swim together, so we better start figuring out who the other half of America is and working to cultivate those values that we foolishly took for granted."

People ar divided by more than ever and those with a college education tend even more so live in a bubble. They live in different neighborhoods they make better wages and salaries and tend to be friends with one another. It's easy to start to believe that the people who support trump are some small faction old people somewhere but they make up half of America as we saw. Six in ten do not have a college education and have wildly different views on the world. The one similarity between this and the Brexit campaigned is that a lot of remainers like a lot of Clinton supporters tended to not care about talking to respecting and winning over the other half. They were much more likely to call them stupid and deride them and in the end there vote mattered just as much as anyone's. Also I think it important to note that republicans came together much more so than democrats or the left. Republicans were willing to vote for a candidate they found imperfect and didn't agree with and even found unfit much more so than democrats who seemed to by a larger majority think that if the candidate didn't reflect everything they wanted then they wouldn't vote for them and would just sit out or vote a protest third candidate vote and it cost Clinton in the end. I think a lot of republican voters were willing to take the Paul Ryan path of saying I think what he says is racist but I'm still voting for him. Democrats were unwilling in a lot of ways to say sure she establishment but I'm still voting for her. Mainly young people but it's important to note that trump also won more Hispanic voters and black voters than mitt did in 2012

To summarise, every little fault sticks to her like a scarlet letter for some reason, but his faults are dismissed as he's just being a dude / businessman / celebrity / outsider.
Pretty much except that her faults are not little, but never mind that. The other thing is that the people whose votes he needed are different. Bernie Sanders won sudden mass popularity by addressing a whole other set of issues than Trump did, but Hillary didn't think she needed his supporters. Being a woman cost her votes that she wasn't going to get anyway, but her arrogance towards people who would have voted for her was what did it.
The people whose votes she needed had alternatives that made her look like old leftovers, which she was. This was the third time she ran for President.

In think we can definitely say modern polling models are unfit for modern times and no longer as reliable as they once were. Now I'm just curious what will happen. Will he keep any of the crazy promises he made on the campainge trail and will people really enjoy spect him to and if so how many. Will he ban or screen Muslims, will he build a wall and tear up trade agreement. will he bring back manufacturing and save the coal industry. Deport the millions already here. What will happen to taxes. The Dow will spring back as people unwind bets they made for Clinton and wait for uncertainty to clear. Providing he doesn't and can't do all of the things he's claiming stock will come back. What scare me more or at least equal to his damage with foreign policy such as talking to China about the sea dispute or what he might do to NATO and Russian sanctions it's an unchecked republican congress I fear the most many of whom are the same people from the bush era. Cutting taxes for wealthier Americans while cutting spending for poor ones deregulation and eroding workers rights while deign eating in infrastructure spending accept in economically valuable areas. I don't know if Bernie ran it'd be any different. A lot,of Clinton supporters would have voted him but I don't know if he'd have been able to pull enough Hispanic support or black support, especially the older ones. I don't know how he'd have done in the debates. You can't prove a negative in a lot of these cases but it's fifty fifty in my mind. Youth vote turnout did hurt though. I also saw problems with him not being able to follow through with any of his promises and depressing his voters almost immediately, which I think will somewhat happen to trump, but at least we might have had the court nominee
So you're not talking about "Bernie bros" anymore? hahahaha! You are the perfect example of why she lost. Thank you.

Terrible behavior should not be tolerated just like the racist behavior some of trumps voters obviously displayed shouldn't be but he didn't win all those people because of racism. Same with Bernie. His bros defined by those who would harass and threaten people should not go unchallenged but those weren't everyone who voted for him. Some people just had different priorities education and reasoning. They did deserve a listen and not just condescension and at the very least respect. moved Clinton left but those Bernie supports who spent more time calling Clinton a super villain did themselves a disservice and helped put trump and the replicas party in charge of everything. Mainly I'm talking about trumps supporters who were not racist and still voted for him. If all you do is shout and color them all as racist and not worth talking to the your not going to have a majority. Same with Brexit as I still see a lot of people claim they're all racist and its there fault the worlds gonna end. It's also important to note that Bernie lost his primary because not enough people voted for him and not of some perceived unfairness. He didn't have the minority votes it takes a democratic candidate to win a democratic primary and isn't focus on them enough. Not all Bernie supports were bros and not all trump supporters are white supremacists and for My side to win people needed to take them seriously and they in turn needed, at Least those to the left needed to know, that Clinton was much better for the win than trump was and that not voting would cost people real freedom. Gay rights and social welfare for sure. An outreach to rational trump supporters, and I mean by the people and not the candidate (which is where most critical debate happens), should have been more of a priority and I mostly saw a lot of people look down on them and dismiss them which I think in the end cost them. Most Bernie supporters I know who didn't vote Clinton tended to be young and unaware of the own privilege who were more interested about what they're vote said about them rather than worrying about pragmatic consequences. They took a lot for granted

please come to germany then, kind and sensitive americans, creative intelligentsia and cultural elite of the usa. we'll start an inspiring cultural exile movement that will benefit both our countries. the weather here is better than in canada, 6 months of reasonably mild temperatures, a willkommenskultur offering uninhabited refugee and private accomodation. i can offer a spare bed and a solid roof too. moz?
but let's stop daydreaming

Well they crashed the Canada immigration site on election night so it looks like Canada is the place

:(

as a canadian should i be worried about trump? what if he decides he wants to annex canada for more lebensraum? :(

please come to germany then, kind and sensitive americans, creative intelligentsia and cultural elite of the usa. we'll start an inspiring cultural exile movement that will benefit both our countries. the weather here is better than in canada, 6 months of reasonably mild temperatures, a willkommenskultur offering uninhabited refugee and private accomodation. i can offer a spare bed and a solid roof too. moz?
but let's stop daydreaming
you aint got the room though. we got the room. all new immigrants gets their own igloo and seal club! that's it, we'll put them up up north. they can civilize it.

also, where i live we have 12 months of reasonably mild temperatures. canada's a big country and as such has all different climates.

who wants to live in igloos? start thinking, guys

Most of the population lives near the boarder anyway though that may change now. I've only been to Germany once and it was a quick stop on the way to somewhere else. Seemed nice. This would have been around 2005

Angel, angel, down we go together

Never considered Hilary Clinton to be an angel.
Nor anyone else.
Angels don't exist.
I will go down alone and on my own, preferably so.
Like everybody does anyway.

:(

as a canadian should i be worried about trump? what if he decides he wants to annex canada for more lebensraum? :(

No. The US still have a lot of lebensraum.
There is a contradiction in what Trump says though, about stopping immigrants from getting into the country, and removing illegal ones, (that are already there for such a long time) and his ideas about getting the unemployed native American people jobs. These immigrants are a very cheap workforce and stopping them and getting rid of the millions already contributing their cheap labor to the American economy will be disastrous for the economy. The unemployed native Americans cannot replace them alone. And, would they work for the same bad conditions as the so-called immigrants? Even if they would it would not compensate in a economic sense.

Shove your snide arse comments where the sun doesn't shine. She would have worked towards these things, things like combating climate change, gay rights. Those were here policies, you moron. Not one intelligent argument from you anywhere. You won't have to worry about the nasty woman now, though. Well done, everyone!
Feel better now?
I don't give a f*** about American politics, and YOU get what you deserve.

I cannot believe this has happened.

Why are people so utterly f***ing stupid?

They were, they are and they always will be.
Heaven would not be imposed upon us in the four years Hilary Clinton had if she had the chance and the power. The Republicans still would have the majority in Congress and Senate.
Don't feel too bad 12inch, life, in all it's disgusting glory,..... Goes on.
And, if you have the possibility to go to your beloved island, now and than, you should.
Just to balance out the sad feelings about it all.
Cheers

They were, they are and they always will be.
Heaven would not be imposed upon us in the four years Hilary Clinton had if she had the chance and the power. The Republicans still would have the majority in Congress and Senate.
Don't feel too bad 12inch, life, in all it's disgusting glory,..... Goes on.
And, if you have the possibility to go to your beloved island, now and than, you should.
Just to balance out the sad feelings about it all.
Cheers

Well the irony is that they blamed a democratic president for problems brought on them by a republican congress and elected a republican president to now sign off on anything that congress wants to do which is the same behavior that gave them said problems. Ryan's already said tax cuts and overhaul is his first priority and McConnell said there gonna repeal Obamacare care right away

who wants to live in igloos? start thinking, guys

I am, right now and your question triggered my fantasy and imagination.
It would have to be a big one, with enough lebensraum.
Maybe with tunnels of ice connecting them with other igloo's.
And a nearby igloo-venue with approx enough space for not more than 1500 attending visitors.
And Moz at least at the stage once per 2 months. :brows:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom