Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

No, I simply enjoy poking holes in your posts and pointing out inconsistencies in them, because I can, and because the posts are there to be torn apart. They exist and that's the only reason I need. Sound familiar?

I actually pray that rifke will never appreciate anything about me. In fact, on some level it's the standard I hold myself to. Because if I start winning the admiration of the kind of people who enjoy middlebrow chaff like Harry Potter walking tours, Patrick Wolf and conservative podcasting grifters then I'll know I've completely lost the plot.
i didnt enjoy the harry potter tour. i didnt even want to go on it in the first place, i was talked into it by a guy with pocky sticking out of his pocket just to mortify me and only once we got to the meeting point did i realize what a mistake i'd made. the highlight of my trip to london (and not my first trip to london it should be said) was actually walking past none other than dreamyneil's house (which was the whole reason i went and which is why i will go again at the drop of a hat if i get the chance there i said it). also the shortbread cookies at marks & spencer.

@Born to Harangue, your posts to @Light Housework about her painting are really desperate. Did you run out of episodes of Jeopardy from 1958? But this new thing where you admit to being a creep just to spite Verso is alarming. I mean, it is kind of true. Even very recently you mentioned looking for Jehne's obituary. I think the fact that no one reacted to that at all didn't mean it was a normal thing to do but just that it was so on brand for you that no one raised an eyebrow.
Are you okay? Can you signal somehow if you're being held hostage?

You well know that the original version of Jeopardy! began in the 1960s. Light Housework's art is fine, it's not to my personal taste. I called it inoffensive. She enjoys doing it and it's good for her to have something positive and productive to direct her energy towards. I fail to see what's "desperate" about what I said.

You really misused the word "alarming" by applying it to what I posted an hour ago. That's just disrespect for the English language on your part. I'm sure there have been many things posted on this website over the years that have been 'alarming'; "admitting to being a creep just to spite Verso" isn't one of them. Maybe you were looking for the word "annoying". It annoyed you.

What's creepier: me looking for the obituary of a long-time forum poster who we were told had died, or you remembering every last detail of a forum poster's trip to Europe (with your own spin on it of course) that took place two years ago? And you were enthusiastic, positively jubilant, about divulging the details, as if you were sharing an anecdote from your own life. You know what it was? It was alarming.

As for the obituary, if I had found one then that would have been it, case closed. I didn't ask an American to send me Arizona newspapers by air mail so I could scour the obituaries, it's a Google click away you know. I love how you pretend that it's such a shocking, taboo idea. Why spend years talking to people here if you can't be bothered to look into it when you hear that someone has died? You have a strange relationship with death, first you "didn't know what to do" about offering condolences a few days ago, and now this. If you want me to go into detail of how I looked for the obituary and what exactly I looked for, I will.
If I heard that you died I would do the same for you, Dave!

Or are you forbidding me right here and right now, in front of everyone, from looking for your obituary? Am I violating some sort of unwritten forum rule, the knowledge of which only you are privy to? If it makes you feel better, I doubt I would find anything, nobody knows your name or where you live. What do you think I'm going to do, man, show up at the funeral? Maybe you think I'm going to show up at your funeral with a giant cardboard 'thumb down'. Is that it, do you think I'm going to downvote your funeral? Maybe Vegan Cro will show up too with a giant cardboard ':eek:'.

Anyway Dave, we knew Jehne's full name and where she lived and still I couldn't find anything! So all we have to go on is that one thread. There's probably a logical explanation for it, maybe you can think of one since you have an opinion on everything else?

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:!!!!!!

Last edited:
i didnt enjoy the harry potter tour. i didnt even want to go on it in the first place, i was talked into it by a guy with pocky sticking out of his pocket just to mortify me and only once we got to the meeting point did i realize what a mistake i'd made. the highlight of my trip to london (and not my first trip to london it should be said) was actually walking past none other than dreamyneil's house (which was the whole reason i went and which is why i will go again at the drop of a hat if i get the chance there i said it). also the shortbread cookies at marks & spencer.
Are you, uh...trying to bolster my indisputable view of you as a middlebrow loser?

No, I simply enjoy poking holes in your posts and pointing out inconsistencies in them, because I can, and because the posts are there to be torn apart. They exist and that's the only reason I need. Sound familiar?

I actually pray that rifke will never appreciate anything about me. In fact, on some level it's the standard I hold myself to. Because if I start winning the admiration of the kind of people who enjoy middlebrow chaff like Harry Potter walking tours, Patrick Wolf and conservative podcasting grifters then I'll know I've completely lost the plot.

@ForgotHowIGotMyName you were right, Verso doesn't have an original thought in his head, now he's stealing whole sentences from a post that I wrote days ago and trying to use it against me instead of coming up with anything of his own. And it doesn't even work because he didn't poke holes in anything!

"Because if I start winning the admiration of the kind of people who enjoy middlebrow chaff" -- yes, at the moment you just win the approval of... Radis Noir, and... CarlisleBaz, and... so on. Really tremendous company. You'll be best friends with manic Ken by next week too, professing your approval of his readings of Morrissey lyrics (which in your mind will be "an expression of Rifke's creative failure" or something). At least you know you haven't completely lost the plot because you haven't won the approval of someone who had the audacity to go on a Harry Potter walking tour, one of the most popular literary series of the 21st century. Way to go Verso :clapping: :crazy:, teenage-level elitist snobbery coming a 35 year old man, the sort of thing you'd expect to see along with "oh, you like that band whose t-shirt you're wearing? Name three of their songs". That line of thinking made us feel better about ourselves when we were 15 years old - that our taste was so unique and better than other people's - why grow up and move on from it, right? You manchild.

Harry Potter Idiot GIF

Last edited:
"Because if I start winning the admiration of the kind of people who enjoy middlebrow chaff" -- yes, at the moment you just win the approval of... Radis Noir, and... CarlisleBaz, and... so on. Really tremendous company. You'll be best friends with manic Ken by next week too, professing your approval of his readings of Morrissey lyrics (which in your mind will be "an expression of Rifke's creative failure" or something). At least you know you haven't completely lost the plot because you haven't won the approval of someone who had the audacity to go on a Harry Potter walking tour, one of the most popular literary series of the 21st century. Way to go Verso :clapping: :crazy:, teenage-level elitist snobbery coming a 35 year old man, the sort of thing you'd expect to see along with "oh, you like that band whose t-shirt you're wearing? Name three of their songs". That line of thinking made us feel better about ourselves when we were 15 years old - that our taste was so unique and better than other people's - why grow up and move on from it, right? You manchild.
Uh, weren't you just patting yourself on the back for the uniqueness of your serial killer phase? I gotta say, it's such a pleasure to watch you desperately wriggle in the ever-smaller rhetorical corner you've painted yourself in. I thought all the performative shit with rifke was bad, but as @The.Truth. observed you're stooping to lower depths with every passing day. Wave that flag for the Harry Potter walking tours, my man. You're really showing me!

Digging out the old material once again? Rifke, as always, was right. I did pervade the board with a creepy atmosphere and my IP should have been banned, but it wasn't, and now I'm still here to elucidate to all and sundry what is what. It's funny how things work out! :hearteyes::hearteyes:
The tables have turned and you've become the one pervading the board with a creepy atmosphere who should have their IP banned. Unlike the turn of events with me, I can't envision Rifke complimenting the lucidity of your mind seven months from now :mock:

that's so sad GIF by Arika Sato's so sad GIF by Arika Sato
Stop posting like a pussy...
4king pussy

@ForgotHowIGotMyName you were right, Verso doesn't have an original thought in his head, now he's stealing whole sentences from a post that I wrote days ago and trying to use it against me instead of coming up with anything of his own. And it doesn't even work because he didn't poke holes in anything!

Harry Potter Idiot GIF
Another lecture that no c*** ever reads .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lick your Dom bitch heels
Like a good ladyboy ...
Fat 4king sissy nickers mongey

Itttssss Rifkie time....
Bow down to her Aldi cheep shoes and lick .... then suck .... her heels
Bitch boy .....
then when you’ve spunked up
RIP that stupid 4king teddy eddy up, stupid rose and Fred 🆘🆘🆘

Another lecture that no c*** ever reads .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lick your Dom bitch heels
Like a good ladyboy ...
Fat 4king sissy nickers mongey

Itttssss Rifkie time....
Bow down to her Aldi cheep shoes and lick .... then suck .... her heels
Bitch boy .....
then when you’ve spunked up
RIP that stupid 4king teddy eddy up, stupid rose and Fred 🆘🆘🆘
dude, what?

Uh, weren't you just patting yourself on the back for the uniqueness of your serial killer phase? I gotta say, it's such a pleasure to watch you desperately wriggle in the ever-smaller rhetorical corner you've painted yourself in. I thought all the performative shit with rifke was bad, but as @The.Truth. observed you're stooping to lower depths with every passing day. Wave that flag for the Harry Potter walking tours, my man. You're really showing me!
Does born to wank want to have sex with child killers as well?????

Hang the 4king pair of them I say ..

Oh by the way anyone else ever go
Through that child killing murderous phase .....
No didn’t think so ....

The pair of you should just jump ...

TOGETHER.......

piss off then, nobody cares
Oh but we do .....

See some people on here actually do care......
Shazzz , me and a few others on here
We care and are polite to each other
We respect each other....

The ones that do really care,
We don’t abuse each other...

We bash on together and respect each other’s views ......

But you.... good grief... YOU
Your a shambles when it comes
Forming relationships......

Alas you shall never see forming relationships as a basic need in your life......
Nor as a negative....

You have no insight with your behaviours .....

@Born to Harangue, your posts to @Light Housework about her painting are really desperate. Did you run out of episodes of Jeopardy from 1958? But this new thing where you admit to being a creep just to spite Verso is alarming. I mean, it is kind of true. Even very recently you mentioned looking for Jehne's obituary. I think the fact that no one reacted to that at all didn't mean it was a normal thing to do but just that it was so on brand for you that no one raised an eyebrow.
Are you okay? Can you signal somehow if you're being held hostage?
FC FFS, whats creepier than your posts on the other thread about that unknown
dumb salad punk rock drummer, wanting troll experts banned because they
were 'mean to him' years ago. o_O
when in fact you dont want your posts troll scrutinized for errors of all kinds
:hammer:

:rolleyes:

oy are you the salad punk rock drummer who wasnt 'appreciated' on here
due to his unknown status? now its all starting to make sense:hammer:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom