Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

bodhisattva
this was so good. i laughed so hard at everything boris said, i had no idea he was so funny and likeable. and mary beard is always fantastic.

T

Trans

While driving home tonight around eight there were several of what appeared to be runaway hot air balloons. One landed right next to me while I was driving on the lawn of some business with the rest going down in fields of corn. Felt surreal but made for some neat pics

rifke

bodhisattva
this is a very moving interview. im still a little haunted by it. i keep hearing his voice in my head saying "MY class". the whole class structure thing you brits have is a little weird to a canadian.

Light Housework

useless eater
this is a very moving interview. im still a little haunted by it. i keep hearing his voice in my head saying "MY class". the whole class structure thing you brits have is a little weird to a canadian.

I liked his speech, but now I'm having trouble understanding what he's saying to the Triggernometry guys. Still listening...

rifke

bodhisattva
Yeah, I don't know much about stand up comedy.
it's not so much about stand up comedy as it is about him finally making it and then being cancelled over some dumb little thing and about working class people being silenced. i teared up when he did. it's quite something to see this working class bloke be so emotionally impassioned.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom