Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Seems that I am a 1-1 person: I am afraid of contracting corona, but also afraid of the vaccines. At the moment, I am more afraid of vaccinations, and I am slowly moving towards 0-1, as I would prefer getting sick with covid to getting sick from the vaccination. My impression is that covid patients can at least be helped, but those who suffer from the side-effects of vaccines either die or are never heard-of again.
There are also 1-0, 0-1 and 0-0 folks.
Vaccines are safe. You'll be fine. You probably won't even feel any of the side effects.
Get the J&J. Sure there can be Delta breakthru but NO you will not DIE.

I got vaccinated months ago. Not sure whether I will take a booster. I don't spend a lot of time in states with low vaccination rates so I think I am fine. One reason, I am hesitant about Las Vegas is because is Nevada has a VERY low rate of vaccinations.
As far as I know the symptoms of the delta variant are not as dramatic as the symptoms of the previous variants.
Actually, NEITHER for vaccinated nor for unvaccinated, the covid symptoms look too BAD at the moment (s. video). Nothing life threatening. Surprisingly though, the symptoms for vaccinated and unvaccinated people are almost the same. How did this happen?

It seems that the virus has learned that killing its host is detrimental to its own survival. In this respect, it is more intelligent than the majority of human beings. The new symptoms don't look too bad, I think.

On the other hand, it is risky of course, because nobody can tell you how you personally will react to the virus or the vaccine. Not even your doctor can. I asked mine, and he just said, "Well, we will see."

As far as I know the symptoms of the delta variant are not as dramatic as the symptoms of the previous variants.
Actually, NEITHER for vaccinated nor for unvaccinated, the covid symptoms look too BAD at the moment (s. video). Nothing life threatening. Surprisingly though, the symptoms for vaccinated and unvaccinated people are almost the same. How did this happen?

It seems that the virus has learned that killing its host is detrimental to its own survival. In this respect, it is more intelligent than the majority of human beings. The new symptoms don't look too bad, I think.

On the other hand, it is risky of course, because nobody can tell you how you personally will react to the virus or the vaccine. Not even your doctor can. I asked mine, and he just said, "Well, we will see."

The smartest thing to do is to get vaccinated.

Would you like to explain that? I am eager to learn because I have to make a decision in the coming weeks.

Vaccinated people are protected against death to nearly 100%. This is true of both the mRNA 2 shot vaccines or the 1 shot J & J.

The unvaccinated are not protected against it. This is not to say that an unvaccinated person who gets covid will die but they COULD die.

4.2 million people out of 197 million + covid cases have resulted in death. If those people had been vaccinated, they'd be alive today. With the exception of those with underlying causes and the elderly.

Vaccinated people are protected against death to nearly 100%. This is true of both the mRNA 2 shot vaccines or the 1 shot J & J.

The unvaccinated are not protected against it. This is not to say that an unvaccinated person who gets covid will die but they COULD die.

4.2 million people out of 197 million + covid cases have resulted in death. If those people had been vaccinated, they'd be alive today. With the exception of those with underlying causes and the elderly.

This is from the latest CDC leakage:
av - Kopie.png

Yes, there seems to be a greater risk for unvaccinated people. Among 100,000 ppl 2-3 unvaccinated people will be hospitalized (compared to 0,1 vaccinated people). Approximately 1 unvaccinated person among 100.000 will die (compared to 0,04 vaccinated).

There is a difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed people of course when it comes to infection, hospitization and death.

But what is the overall percentage of 2-3 people among 100,000? If I am not incorrect, this should be 0,25% hospitalization risk for unvaccinated people. And the risk of dying for unvaccinated people is 0,001%.

When you talk about 4,24 mio. people dead, I guess that you refer to the original strain of the virus (was it the alpha or beta variant?) which was much more aggressive and deadly.

Let's say that 100 mio. Americans are not yet vaccinated. Delta is now the dominant variant in the US with 93%. Based on the latest figures from the CDC, 250,000 of those unvaccinated might be hospitalized and 1000 might die.

Last edited by a moderator:

This isn’t true. Vaccinated people do die.

“Of those who were fully vaccinated who caught the Delta variant, 50 died, data from Public Health England that was published on Friday indicated.”

www.businessinsider.com

Vaccinated among Delta deaths, but older and relatively few: UK data

The variant is more transmissible and is not completely stopped by vaccines. Still, data confirmed that inoculation offers significant protection.
www.businessinsider.com

“In the United Kingdom, at least 259 people have died after contracting the delta variant of COVID-19. Of these, 116 people were fully vaccinated

www.google.com

Fact check: Do COVID vaccines protect against the delta variant? | DW | 15.07.2021

In the United Kingdom, people have died of the delta variant despite being vaccinated. Are existing COVID-19 vaccines still effective? A look at the facts shows: Yes, complete vaccinations still protect against delta.
www.google.com

The unvaccinated are not protected against it.

Neither are the vaccinated.

This is not to say that an unvaccinated person who gets covid will die but they COULD die.

So could a vaccinated person.

Last edited:
This is from the latest CDC leakage:
View attachment 75017

Yes, there seems to be a greater risk for unvaccinated people. Among 100,000 ppl 2-3 unvaccinated people will be hospitalized (compared to 0,1 vaccinated people). Approximately 1 unvaccinated person among 100.000 will die (compared to 0,04 vaccinated).

I’m on the fence also. But the thing is with these statistics, etc
of the unvaccinated, they don’t say the age group and more importantly there’s no way to know how healthy/unhealthy they were.

I’d also like to know if these unvaccinated were pro-mask or not.

There is a difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed people of course when it comes to infection, hospitization and death.

But what is the overall percentage of 2-3 people among 100,000? If I am not incorrect, this should be 0,25% hospitalization risk for unvaccinated people. And the risk of dying for unvaccinated people is 0,001%.

When you talk about 4,24 mio. people dead, I guess that you refer to the original strain of the virus (was it the alpha or beta variant?) which was much more aggressive and deadly.

Let's say that 100 mio. Americans are not yet vaccinated. Delta is now the dominant variant in the US with 93%. Based on the latest figures from the CDC, 250,000 of those unvaccinated will be hospitalized and 1000 will die.

Has anyone read anything from will self? The pull quotes from reviews were from good sources and he seemed respected but I can’t help but feel like it’s gonna be a bunch of dated trite crap

I’m on the fence also. But the thing is with these statistics, etc
of the unvaccinated, they don’t say the age group and more importantly there’s no way to know how healthy/unhealthy they were.

I’d also like to know if these unvaccinated were pro-mask or not.
They don't.
My conclusion is that 100,000 people should offer a pretty good cross section of the population. And even though we do not know how old or how healthy the 2-3 hospitalized unvaxxed people are, or the one unvaxxed dead person, there is a relatively high chance they actually do belong to the group of the eldery and sick, or the anti-mask folks.
But sure, there is no information on these important details. And this has eroded my trust.

EXACTLY.

which proves that it's true that the working class are being forgotten about because for a while i had forgotten about how sexy they were and thought all sexiness in the world was concentrated in the form of one fey, little, leather clad, probably woke, darling in london, when it actually appears in much more various and multifold ways than that.

how many of those 4.2 million were under 80 and had no co-morbidities? because im under 80 and have no comorbidities so that's somehting i would need to know before assessing whether the risk to reward profile of the vaccine makes sense for me.

also, people have died WITH the vaccine. you're disseminating false information.

This is a link to the UK office for National Statistics data rather than newspaper headlines. You can see that cases of infection continue to rise and are not far off when we were in the height of the pandemic pre the vaccination programme. You can also see that hospitalisations and deaths are massively down since the majority of people have been vaccinated.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom