Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Someone yelled at me recently, in my apartment, about my refusal to get the vaccine. I've been feeling shitty about it. Next time I see him, I'm going to confront him about that, and I'm going to record his reaction in audio form.

He probably licked the latex gloved hand that gave him his vaccinations. Fugging numbskull, yelling at me for distrusting the whole covid-19 story.

He feels dominant over me, just like he feels submissive toward health authority figures. He expects me to be submissive to him, or god help me if I disobey. Damnit.

that all looks very stodgy and old lady-ish, like something you'd find in your grandmothers drawer after she was dead. couldnt possibly appeal to young people. my alexander mcqueen necklace is better than all of that. it's something an ice queen would wear, as opposed to a washcloth smelling old lady.

View attachment 75088
it's all 15 or 18k gold you impoverished idiot. I actually knew Alexander, you f***ing freak.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom