Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I know, right?

Deserter’s Songs is an album by American band Mercury Rev from 1998. I have listened to it a THOUSAND times and never get tired of it. Neil said in some interview some time ago that it was one of his favourite albums!!!

OH MY GOSH BUN BUN I LOVE YOU SUDDENLY I was listening to Holes last night!! I know two songs by Mercury Rev! :)

yes! disintegration! i think it's the one album i would take with me on a deserted island. either that or david bowies 1.outside (which is both my and born to harangues favourite bowie album!)
Nice! In Between Days is a nice song too. I like Wish a lot that albums dreamy (I know IBD isn't on wish : P)
To a deserted island I would probably take Substance by New Order. It has my favorite song on it. And it has variety and it's my favorite band. My favorite album is Darklands though

morrissey is an old disheveled slob. i wanna see suede in concert. or nick cave. :sob:
To me Nick Cave doesn't seem like he would be any less of a slob than Morrissey these days 😂my sister has a live vinyl & several CDs of the bad seeds n stuff

I also want to see The Jesus and Mary Chain, and New Order (well actually I would die to see new order)

morrissey is an old disheveled slob. i wanna see suede in concert. or nick cave. :sob:
Oh my god. Mozzy is not old or disheveled or a slob. You talk about being kind of bald sometimes and always going to work with shoes that have holes in them. You say you’re kind of fat, you have discolored fingernails because we’ve seen them, and you also report that you buy clothes that don’t fit you, all while eat tinned vegetable sandwiches.

I know it’s the internet and people are like “oh, it’s the internet so doesn’t count”. Well, yes it does. It counts enough for at least for someone to
react and to tell you that you are a waste of oxygen.

Projecting your slovenliness on Morrissey is definitely grasping at straws in a whole new way, even for you! :rolleyes:

Oh my god. Mozzy is not old or disheveled or a slob. You talk about being kind of bald sometimes and always going to work with shoes that have holes in them. You say you’re kind of fat, you have discolored fingernails because we’ve seen them, and you also report that you buy clothes that don’t fit you, all while eat tinned vegetable sandwiches.

I know it’s the internet and people are like “oh, it’s the internet so doesn’t count”. Well, yes it does. It counts enough for at least for someone to
react and to tell you that you are a waste of oxygen.

Projecting your slovenliness on Morrissey is definitely grasping at straws in a whole new way, even for you! :rolleyes:
i like norm macdonald :blush:

I know, right?

Deserter’s Songs is an album by American band Mercury Rev from 1998. I have listened to it a THOUSAND times and never get tired of it. Neil said in some interview some time ago that it was one of his favourite albums!!!

well i dont think there is any higher recommendation on earth than a double recommendation by both you and neil!!!! im going to listen to it tonight, and if i dont like it im going to be sorely disappointed in myself!!

by chance, do you happen to know of any other albums neil likes?! :love:

well @bun bun i listened to it! i do like it! as you may know however, i rarely get excited about anything that isnt david bowie or showtunes (lol) on first listen, so it's probably a bit of a drag recommending things to me. usually it takes me about 4 or 5 listens to get excited about a thing. BUT from what ive heard i can tell that im going to probably love it!!

also do you know what their name is about?

well i dont think there is any higher recommendation on earth than a double recommendation by both you and neil!!!! im going to listen to it tonight, and if i dont like it im going to be sorely disappointed in myself!!

by chance, do you happen to know of any other albums neil likes?! :love:

I think he mentioned The Velvet Underground & Nico and some of the usual stuff.

I listened to Deserter's Songs last night, it still gives me goose bumps. It's just so beautiful and quirky. The opening sequence Holes - Tonite It Shows - Endlessly... so, so beautiful. If you don't like it I will be sorely disappointed in you, too.

Have to run. I'm back in good old Sweden, where life is like it was before. I'm no longer on sick leave and going back to work tomorrow, so have to get my hair done and buy a bag. Have a good day/night rifke, give my love to EddY! :kissingheart:

I think he mentioned The Velvet Underground & Nico and some of the usual stuff.

I listened to Deserter's Songs last night, it still gives me goose bumps. It's just so beautiful and quirky. The opening sequence Holes - Tonite It Shows - Endlessly... so, so beautiful. If you don't like it I will be sorely disappointed in you, too.

Have to run. I'm back in good old Sweden, where life is like it was before. I'm no longer on sick leave and going back to work tomorrow, so have to get my hair done and buy a bag. Have a good day/night rifke, give my love to EddY! :kissingheart:

EddY says hi and to wants to know how his buddy bjorn is doing and when they're gonna go crusin for chicks!! (he's like a broken record :rolleyes:)

have fun getting your hair done and buying a bag!! have a good day at work tomorrow!

So sweet 💗. Listen, it may happen that Morrissey will appear suddenly, in concert🎵, in the UK before Christmass. Now, you are young, queuing for hours in the cold wearing a heavy heavy coat will be a doddle. Hold hope. It could happen. X
I'm not in the UK 😔 I'm in Minnesota so I'll be all winter in a heavy coat anyways- seeing Morrissey would just be more fun. But nobody comes to the little towns in the sticks because there's only one me who would see them … therefore they only go the big cities and my parents don't want to take me to Minneapolis

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom