Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The way some people are eagerly awaiting their booster shot resembles the excitement of junkies talking to their dealers on the telephone. When? When? When? Am I allowed to get it earlier? Should I try or should I wait?
Have you already got yours?
theres this guy at work that has a "im vaccinated" card that he wears and if that wasnt cringey enough he went and wrote "x3" on it in black marker. what a sad sack. getting vaccinated multiple times is like the new status symbol.

cake.jpg

Just returned from the testing station. First snow of this winter. Enjoyed the fresh air. Had to wait 40 mins for the test, 20 mins for the result. Back home, fresh from the cold, found this cinnamon chocolate cake in the fridge.

theres this guy at work that has a "im vaccinated" card that he wears and if that wasnt cringey enough he went and wrote "x3" on it in black marker. what a sad sack. getting vaccinated multiple times is like the new status symbol.
Women looking for a healthy partner and prospective dad for their future kids will save lots of time, coz they are immediately informed about his serious health issues, which seem to be not only physical but also mental.

How very unsexy some people are.

I started watching "Freud" last night. I like it. The plot is kind of patchy but it has a good look. It's dark and fun.
🧐

FC what does this dumb Freud show have to say about our current case. Someone who drinks 🍺
all the time...
night shift=🍺
computer class=🍺
out robocopping=🍺
night out at the James show=🍺

while the furniture in the squalid dwelling is rotting FFS

Freud will hypnotize and mesmerize him and he would still go for the 🍻

"nyet ze robocop the ARM not ze beer, lift the arm':):hammer:

I watched Elves on netflix. It's a horror series but it focuses on two families that have teens and a younger girl who accidentally makes the elves angry by trying to help one of them. It's kind of like Danish Stephen King borrows from ET. I liked it. The woman named Karen is a Karen and is probably scarier than the elves. It's probably more for the YA audience but it was fun.

Ed's feelin like a rockstar today 'cause he got a package from SWEDEN from his #1 partner in crime!!!!!

now he's pretendin' he's in greece (which is easy to do cause it's f***ing hot in here!!) and bugging me to go out so he can invite chicks over to 'chill'

the superclassy and manly bear sized beach towel and inflatable flamingo beer holder is from Bjorn. the book is mine from bun bun!!

thanks @bjorn, thanks @bun bun !!!!!!! :bearface::loveletter:🥰🐻‍❄️

______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

(looking like he had a rough night)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom