Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

thank you, bun bun!! ❤️🤗

I have to portray an existing rockstar as part of an exercise for a drama class I'm taking as a hobby. I'm doing Morrissey, obviously. I think it'll be a silly bit of fun. The performance of his I'm doing is his cover of "That's Entertainment", because it's moving and my favourite version of the song. The performance will in all probability coincide with the birthday of a girl I have my heart set on, who also likes Morrissey, and so I'm going to change the lyric "wake at 6am and think about your holiday" to "wake at 6am and wish you happy birthday", as a gentle wink to the occasion. That's what I'm thinking about.

This. Which is not as far as removed from Morrissey as it initially appears.

this is hilarious. the mayor of ottawa telling truckers to move on so that the city can go back to "normal". yeah, maybe when the government allows our lives to go back to normal. until then, maybe the mayor of ottawa should start thinking of this as "the new normal". they didnt think these truckers were going to drive all the way across canada for a weekend protest and then on monday pack up and leave, did they?

They voted for Biden to get rid of Trump. The whole impending fascism thing meant that lots of people didn't care who it was as long as it wasn't that flaming pile of pig shit.

his party only got like 31% of the vote or something. and the alternative would've been jagmeet singh which would not have been any better :barf:

View attachment 79068

huh?! what?! o_O not sure the convoy gives a shit about islam one way or the other...
Yeah right, half of the truckers are sikhs, but of course, politicians of any kind will twist the truth for their own political gain. They are not there for you, only for their own personal ego boost. Only a matter of time before Candice Bergen becomes corrupted like the rest of them.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom