Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Barking

OPEN LETTER TO MORRISSEY
You could have simply said, "no, I don't have a new instrumental by Alain Whyte. I just have stuff by the hamster", instead of writing to Johnny as a decoy. Johnny isn't a decoy, you costume.:rolleyes:
U upset 4 real or something?
PS: we all very much doubt you made Johnny's grandma salivate...Genetically unlikely.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .888

:rolleyes:

"LePew isnt a decoy, YOU COSTUME" 😐
in common sense reality costumes dont talk doh:

in the LePew 'auto', "Set the (60 yr old) Boy Free" he schnoggled with dudes for 45 min at a time:blushing:
fred mcmurray hes not:lbf:

:hammer:

Barking

OPEN LETTER TO MORRISSEY CENTRAL

Would you like to know what putaclic means? How long have you had prostitutes in your family? Was your grandma a whore? Is it true that Donnie Knutson brings in less than a legless streetwalker? Should I ask VeganCro?

Barking

:straightface:

uncanny how hes gone full bl0wn fredo in a manner of minutes
posting gibberish and conversing with clothes:crazy:

Nanoseconds.

No, Vegancro, I'm not really "conversing with clothes".
... If I was, I'd ask Clownshoes directly if they're reenacting their parents' messy divorce for the benefit of people who never saw a divorce up close and personal and why they think it has more value, thespianly speaking, 🤡 than mansplaining Motown.

(...Aaand we've lost Sammy again.)

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .888

Nanoseconds.

No, Vegancro, I'm not really "conversing with clothes".
... If I was, I'd ask Clownshoes directly if they're reenacting their parents' messy divorce for the benefit of people who never saw a divorce up close and personal and why they think it has more value, thespianly speaking, 🤡 than mansplaining Motown.

(...Aaand we've lost Sammy again.)

😐

if you were conversing with clothes youd ask them about reenacting their parents messy divorce?😳
up close and personal? the clothes?:crazy:

Barking

AN OPEN LETTER TO VEGANCRO
Vegancro, you seem to be a very reasonable guy:
You'll have therefore no difficulties remembering that recentish time when Costume said he had the best band ever, when his "band" consisted in a hamster and a half. (Please also explain to Costume that it's doubtful a naturally talented and creative guy like Pepe was "inspired" by Costume, unless Costume plays the harp in the moonlight and enraptured does and boars stop by to listen.)

We look forward to welcoming you in #teamPepe.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

AN OPEN LETTER TO VEGANCRO
Vegancro, you seem to be a very reasonable guy:
You'll have therefore no difficulties remembering that recentish time when Costume said he had the best band ever, when his "band" consisted in a hamster and a half. (Please also explain to Costume that it's doubtful a naturally talented and creative guy like Pepe was "inspired" by Costume, unless Costume plays the harp in the moonlight and enraptured does and boars stop by to listen.)

We look forward to welcoming you in #teamPepe.

I doubt PepeLePew was inspired by "Costume" unless "Costume" plays the wrong notes and chords out of tune.
that is, should there be in la la land, a "Costume" that plays the :guitar:

:straightface:

rifke

none of that twee shite
i got my sense of taste back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i knew if i whined about it enough the universe would get sick of listening and give it back to me!!!!

i am currenly eating a cobb salad and cubes of cheese. oh man, is it good to eat and TASTE things!!

i wonder if fasting had anything to do with it coming back so quickly, because theres a lady at work whos going on three weeks with still no sense of taste. or maybe im just THAT resilient. :cool:

rifke

none of that twee shite
you guys, i got my sense of taste back!!!! where are my love ratings??!?! :(

so heres the plan: im going to eat for the next two days and then im going to start a gigantic fast!!

ErsatzHawkChad

I have to portray an existing rockstar as part of an exercise for a drama class I'm taking as a hobby. I'm doing Morrissey, obviously. I think it'll be a silly bit of fun. The performance of his I'm doing is his cover of "That's Entertainment", because it's moving and my favourite version of the song. The performance will in all probability coincide with the birthday of a girl I have my heart set on, who also likes Morrissey, and so I'm going to change the lyric "wake at 6am and think about your holiday" to "wake at 6am and wish you happy birthday", as a gentle wink to the occasion. That's what I'm thinking about.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom