Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

dont you have to sweat it out? have a mega hot bath with a bottle of booze. Lay off the cocaine though, you remember what happened to Mark Speight's girlfriend (you don't? why am i reminded of it ever time I take something stronger than Nurofen?!)

I have a fever atm, I'm sweating like a pig and everybody else in the house is freezing :eek: steroids are helping my cough and wheezing though :)

I had to phone in sick to work tonight (it's only part-time and the company is closing down anyway), and then I felt really guilty because there's so few staff, but really if I had gone in I would not have been able to do my job. I got some Uni offers though, which I'm pleased about :)

What happened to Mark Speight creeps me out more than his girlfriend's death...I used to watch 'Smart' all the time when I was a kid.

*I answer the phone*

''Hello is Mr **** [my Uncle] in?"

"Sorry, he is at work right now *starts to cough*, can you *cough, cough* call back *coughs rapidly* at 5 o'clock *coughs* please"

'How old are you? Is that a smoker's cough?'

"No I don't *coughs* smoke, I'm *coughs uncontrollably* 17 and I have a *cough* chest infection, can you call back *cough, cough* later"

'I'd see a doctor if I were you'

"I already *coughs* have, please call back later *coughs violently*"

"But if you....

*hangs up*

Moral: When the person you are calling for is clearly not at home, and the person who answers is clearly not in a condition to talk for long, put down the f***ing phone and ring back later!!!!!! :mad:

Moral: When the person you are calling for is clearly not at home, and the person who answers is clearly not in a condition to talk for long, put down the f***ing phone and ring back later!!!!!! :mad:

I LOLd. :D Sorry you're not feeling any better. For coughs I take Toplexil, it's made by Sanofi, I bought it in France. It's very very good, but it has some side effects. Or you can buy Elixirium Thymi, that's 100percent natural.

:gun: moody co-worker!! :mad:
Gawd, does it take strength to be gentle and kind… and nice. I can’t help it, yet I get nothing in return. F'in BITCH.

Gawd, does it take strength to be gentle and kind… and nice. I can’t help it, yet I get nothing in return. F'in BITCH.

grrr flipping work hassles, I find pulling someone up on their attitude can make them calm down a bit, along the lines of "oh can I have my nose back" if they have snapped at me. Sometimes it works.

I got in a literal shouting match with a coworker last night. which is very unlike me, im usually much more passive aggressive. but i just couldnt take it. so i flipped out on him for 5 minutes, then told him to shut up and not talk to me. he obviously doesnt have much experience with wimmen cuz after 5 minutes, he was like "are you still mad?" i was like "yes, its only been 5 minutes!!!" duhhh. :cool:

we eventually made up, but gawd, i still think hes weird and sort of a jerk. :rolleyes:

Thanks, ladies. She's a #1 asshole pure and simple. Does not like me and makes no attempt to hide that. Feelings mutual. I say "Good morning" and get nothing and say "How are you" and get a "WHAT"!? So I repeat it...and get a moody "ok". I have to work WITH her. I get along with everyone else no problem. She has a stick up her ass...maybe she should put it in the other hole. She needs that too, I'm sure.

I really shouldn't let the mood of others dictate mine.

it's cuz you know its the troof :p

Thanks, ladies. She's a #1 asshole pure and simple. Does not like me and makes no attempt to hide that. Feelings mutual. I say "Good morning" and get nothing and say "How are you" and get a "WHAT"!? So I repeat it...and get a moody "ok". I have to work WITH her. I get along with everyone else no problem. She has a stick up her ass...maybe she should put it in the other hole. She needs that too, I'm sure.

I really shouldn't let the mood of others dictate mine.

does she act that way towards anyone else? do you have any idea why she doesnt like you? I remember you saying you worked in a small office, so i could see why that would be awful.

thats why mr poo poo pants last night wanted to smooth things over cuz we're stuck working together in close quarters whether we like it or not... :cool:

I've just manged to cut the sole of my foot, there is blood everywhere, I'll have to clean that too. And so I decree that this has been the worst week ever, and there is still one day to go, hurray!

I've just manged to cut the sole of my foot, there is blood everywhere, I'll have to clean that too. And so I decree that this has been the worst week ever, and there is still one day to go, hurray!

What did you cut your foot on?

I'm sure the week will get better, though i can't guarantee it obviously...:p

What did you cut your foot on?

I'm sure the week will get better, though i can't guarantee it obviously...:p

I pulled a bit of skin off and it went from one end of my foot to the other, rather deep :(

Are there any body parts that you haven't managed to cut lately? :p

I think I might go for getting knocked down tomorrow. Top it off in style.

I pulled a bit of skin off and it went from one end of my foot to the other, rather deep :(

You have a great ability to give such accurate descriptions. I am SO looking forward to my dinner now....:p

I hope it gets better.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom