Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

And I can't figure out why I'm getting all the signs of my period, for days now, and no blood. I hope I didn't break anything down there.

errr, it will come soon if you have the signs.....

always does. It's just been delayed and
besides what do you mean break something......
oh I won't ask I've just been to the vicar with a potato up his
butt thread.......
are you worried you have cystitis or something?.....

errr, it will come soon if you have the signs.....

always does. It's just been delayed and
besides what do you mean break something......
oh I won't ask I've just been to the vicar with a potato up his
butt thread.......
are you worried you have cystitis or something?.....

No, I never put a potato or anything up there. I just, oh nevermind. Ceiling Cat knows, and watches! :eek: I don't think i have cystitis, I'm just curious why it's so slow this month. My boobs have been aching since THURSDAY. Usually they only ache one or two days before.

Hey, you asked to post what I'm thinking. :p

I just read the headline "Taliban issues new video threatening to attack Paris" and what was my first thought?

Well, there goes any chance of air play for the first single off the new album (should, God forbid, an attack actually happen).

Which proves that a) I need to get out more and b) violent human beings suck.

Stay safe, y'all :tears:

After my shower, i have discovered i have put on my Boxer Shorts back to front.....:o

Is there any way i can resolve this without the rigmarole of taking off my boots and jeans?

Yours, Slothful, Scotland.:)

I'm thinking of going for a pack of cigs.

After my shower, i have discovered i have put on my Boxer Shorts back to front.....:o

Is there any way i can resolve this without the rigmarole of taking off my boots and jeans?

Alasdair, I wish I could help you out of your present conundrum. But this sounds cheeky AND dicey at the same time! You perv :D

Alasdair, I wish I could help you out of your present conundrum. But this sounds cheeky AND dicey at the same time! You perv :D

Oh it's not a potential invitation for people to indulge me in smut....

..I really am THIS lazy....:)

A pervert?...How could you doubt me?....:mad::p

Scissors, of course. :)

But it's been a bit since you posted that so you've surely come up with a solution thus making this post a bit pointless. :D
Or not

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom