Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Hey shawn, nice to see you back. :) Morrissey wants you to have fun in off topic.

I'm thinking...there's something wrong with me. Just feeling weird aches and pains lately, I'm going to schedule a physical. I can't help but think of my co-worker's husband who didn't feel good one day and was dead the next (well, within the month).

I just feel 'off'. :confused: I know, I know... it's not a tumah. Or is it. :eek:

I'm watching Natalie Marchant on BBC 2's Review Show, she looks really awkward.
She could either stand up or sit on the chair properly.

Ooops, end credit is on, we don't see Natalie at all.

Last edited:
Got new computer and it's all hooked up. This rocks now when I switch between different sections I don't get kicked off because the page isn't responding. I can now burn dvd's even blu-ray. I'm so happy.

lol my friend is an idiot. she keeps playing the cat's fishing pole. and my cat is just ignoring her. it's hilarious.

oohhh tonights gonna be fun. especially if our other friend comes over. We made him on the Sims 3 and he has a rainbow painted on his face.

Read. Log off. Log back on. Post.

Pathetic moment of the week involved The History Boys and.. tears.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom