Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Okay, earlier on today I was getting over excited telling Mr Nightingale that my oldest cat Tibby was looking longingly at me through the reflection of a magnifying mirror (she was looking really lovingly at me - and i'd already fed her, so it was true love)... :sweet::love:
Anyway, Mr Nightingale decided to diss my story implying that cats cannot recognise beings as existing in 2 places at the same time (in this instance, me, behind her in the bath, and in front of her in the mirror):tears:...
I believe that Tibby was expressing her unconditional love for me and wasn't just glaring into space.... do you think i'm right? Does she love me?:confused:

Okay, earlier on today I was getting over excited telling Mr Nightingale that my oldest cat Tibby was looking longingly at me through the reflection of a magnifying mirror (she was looking really lovingly at me - and i'd already fed her, so it was true love)... :sweet::love:
Anyway, Mr Nightingale decided to diss my story implying that cats cannot recognise beings as existing in 2 places at the same time (in this instance, me, behind her in the bath, and in front of her in the mirror):tears:...
I believe that Tibby was expressing her unconditional love for me and wasn't just glaring into space.... do you think i'm right? Does she love me?:confused:

I'm pretty sure that some studies have found that certain animals have theory of mind - chimps/gorillas - but not sure about the validity of the studies, or if those results stretch to cats...

I did wave at my dog in the mirror the other day (i'm always waving 'hello' to him for no reason :crazy:) and he wagged his tail and turned round to look at me. Maybe our pets are geniuses?

Course she does! Don't listen to him....

Thanks for the nice things you said in the Post something nice thread - you are a lovely lady!x

I didn't think that I was a Casey James fan, but he looks and sounds really HAWT right now. :thumb:

im not either, but I am impressed by the fact that on "Lennon/McCartney" night he decided to do a solo Lennon song and not a predictable well-known Beatles song. I didn't think the rendition of "Jealous Guy" was that amazing, but the fact that he attempted it, I thought was pretty f***ing cool. :thumb: He's the only one who took that route.

im not either, but I am impressed by the fact that on "Lennon/McCartney" night he decided to do a solo Lennon song and not a predictable well-known Beatles song. I didn't think the rendition of "Jealous Guy" was that amazing, but the fact that he attempted it, I thought was pretty f***ing cool. :thumb: He's the only one who took that route.

Exactly....

It felt like he was pouring his soul out because he was afraid I was going to break his heart or something. :lbf:

i have just bought 30 packets of dairy free white chocolate buttons online.... now i have to wait for their delivery *twiddles thumbs*

(yes, you did read right - 30 packets)

Brown+posters+Saatchi.jpg

Upon seeing the top one, my cousin said "Well, I'm not voting for him then!" without even the slightest hint of sarcasm.
Fantastic.

I would give anything in the world to be able to quit my job right now. Curse you, health insurance!!!

:tears:

My sisters cats like to sit on people when they want food :p.
And YAAAAAAAAAAAY I'm back in New Zealand!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom