Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

just sound of silence...

Any excuse to play a clip from this brilliance:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oLEmyeQlS5M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oLEmyeQlS5M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Although...in the movie aren't these scenes set to April Come She Will? :confused:

EDIT: I just checked, it's this song. In fact they use it twice, first in the opening credits and then for this montage. What is it about the sound of silence that's so special? :rolleyes: :p God it's such a good movie, though. "Oh no Mrs. Robinson. I find you the most attractive of my parent's friends." ACH! And that moment that he takes command and slams the door turning out the lights, the epitome of sexy. And the ending (I just watched to this scene) when he sees her for what she is...love it. This is one of my Top 5 desert island movie pics, or desert canyon I guess. :D

Last edited:
"So old Elaine Robinson got started in a Ford."

model-a.jpg

Demolay anyone? THAT'S how you make a child old. :mad:

I have a really weird urge to dye my hair bright purple. Unfortunately I can't, as "non-natural" hair colours aren't allowed at my college. :mad: :crazy:

Ok, I'm on summer holiday for the next 6 weeks, so I'm taking the plunge! I'm only doing little bits and pieces on the underside of my hair so I can see how it looks, and it's supposed to wash out in a few weeks, but still. :D

Geckos are so bloody cute. Look:

madagascar-gecko.jpg

:love:

Seeing that thing gives me chills, I would probably die if I ever saw something like that for real. Some days ago there was a butterfly in my appartment, today there was some other thing in my appartment when I got home, I almost started crying out of fear. So disgusting, after running around hysterically for 5 minutes trying to figure out what to do I finally managed to open the window completely and hit on it with an umbrella so it flied out! Two very chocking experiences in the same week!

Seeing that thing gives me chills, I would probably die if I ever saw something like that for real. Some days ago there was a butterfly in my appartment, today there was some other thing in my appartment when I got home, I almost started crying out of fear. So disgusting, after running around hysterically for 5 minutes trying to figure out what to do I finally managed to open the window completely and hit on it with an umbrella so it flied out! Two very chocking experiences in the same week!

Aww, I think they're lovely. Mind you, I do have an irrational fear of chickens (of all things), so I feel your pain- I would panic if one ever entered my house. :o

Also, those Colour Catcher things+lots of washing gel for about an hour and a half at 40 degrees C? Incredible at getting the worst dye stains out of towels. I sound like a saleswoman, but it actually does work amazingly. Just a little tip for anyone in a similar peril to mine in the future. :p

Aww, I think they're lovely. Mind you, I do have an irrational fear of chickens (of all things), so I feel your pain- I would panic if one ever entered my house. :o

Also, those Colour Catcher things+lots of washing gel for about an hour and a half at 40 degrees C? Incredible at getting the worst dye stains out of towels. I sound like a saleswoman, but it actually does work amazingly. Just a little tip for anyone in a similar peril to mine in the future. :p

I'm actually afraid of most animals, my mum is too and when I was younger I was extreamly allergic to pets, so I grew up knowing that I had to avoid animals and I think that's why I'm so afraid of them. I'm actually rather ok with dogs nowadays but I'm afraid of all other animals, both small and large. I'm really sure all animals can hurt me and kill me in one way or another.

God the wait to find out if I've been accepted to do my Masters degree is gonna suuuuuuuuck!

4806762321_7df01d5c2b.jpg

:mad: Really?

Listen to your heart, do what you want to do.

God the wait to find out if I've been accepted to do my Masters degree is gonna suuuuuuuuck!

I found a great one for you Lemon! :p:p

4806789161_a363788da4.jpg

I'm going to the beach today to swim.

I don't give two flying f***s if my face doesn't fit at work.
I'm there to do a job.
I'm there to get paid.
Now give me my money or else I'll slash your boyfriend's f***ing face.
Cheers.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom