Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The Chilean Miner Rescue is making me go :tears: in good way.

(My toothache the other night made me go :tears::tears::tears: in panicy way.)

Assuming you mean dearest yesitis, then yes. He has no choice in the matter ;)

I was unaware of this mind baby invention. Why are we not millionaires? WHY??

It's brilliant. I've even used that one at work. People who have them recognize the term immediately.

So I was driving in Orange County last weekend and on the radio I heard an advertisement for a women's clinic that specializes in drug rehibilitation in the back bay of Newport Beach, I believe. It was called "New Directions." My brain is so tired I heard "Nude Erections." :squiffy: I wonder if they know that, or if I should tell them? :confused:

I don't understand people. Wtf am I supposed to do about construction at work? "I had to walk to the counter (It was flipped around during construction) and wait in line! I don't want this sandwich!" Then give it to me, I'll throw it in the f***ing trash and you can go to Wawa tomorrow and shut the f*** up all in my business.

Christ Almighty...

hahaha...yes
tell me about it:rolleyes:

Billy Scissors is a very, very evil man who has made me addicted to watching The Jeremy Kyle Show. I'm going to watch today's episode on the on demand now. This is probably going to end with someone having to take the telly away.

Hey Billy, I maybe in a new Chester band, I really hope it works as I want to bring C86 back to Chester and the UK...Apparently we're going to be a "geek" band too, so I'm not complaining as long as we don't do anything too heavy, unless it's shoegazing! Otherwise this guy in his 40s apparently wants to pick me up and take me to his "studio"....I actually think it's his house, but who knows eh?

I'm not sure why I know this, I think I read it somewhere, but I'm pretty sure The Airborne Toxic Event's self-titled debut CD and LP is out now and I heard, though can't confirm for sure, that it features the track "Sometime Around Midnight."

:straightface:

You sentimentalist you!:lbf:

You should get your tooth looked at! Why don't you go to the dentist?

I can't afford to. It only seems to hurt at night and I do these stupid tests where I eat sweets to prove to myself that the pain has gone away. :straightface: THen I brush my teeth and feel all great that it was a false alarm and late at night the toothache catches up with me and wakes me up. Stupid teeth, those little roots are SO POWERFUL.

2 weeks ago,at the opticians,I was told I need glasses.So after trying on about a hundred pairs,I chose some.Today I picked them up.
Now,looking at myself in the mirror at home,I cant decide if I look like a child molestor,or a tall, slim (but devastatingly good looking)Ronnie Corbett

Hey Billy, I maybe in a new Chester band, I really hope it works as I want to bring C86 back to Chester and the UK...Apparently we're going to be a "geek" band too, so I'm not complaining as long as we don't do anything too heavy, unless it's shoegazing! Otherwise this guy in his 40s apparently wants to pick me up and take me to his "studio"....I actually think it's his house, but who knows eh?

Go for it Davie,youre young enough.Turn on,tune in and drop out.

Avoid the 40s guy though,it may involve pictures.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom