Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

"the other man"....So a woman is having an affair or "cheating" on her boyfriend/husband with you? :confused:

Wow.. Looks so laughable when written..

I have my friend...you may now delete your posts, shall we talk further on private messages? I shall take you to my "Agony Uncle chatbooth" :)

I have my friend...you may now delete your posts, shall we talk further on private messages? I shall take you to my "Agony Uncle chatbooth" :)

Sure mate. Give it a go.

You could be our resident agony uncle! But you'll be kept on your toes with certain Swedish nanny-type people who's names we cant mention any more.

Jackie London for example.

Thinking of everyone caught in the Queensland floods. With the death/missing persons (and animals) toll rising it is very sad.

It is.

"The extent to which any of this – the floods, warm oceans, or very strong La Niña – is linked to global warming is unknown, because the requisite studies to test this have simply not been done yet," said Nicholls.

...Now, what's good with this is that people finally realize what's wrong with this planet's lifestyle.:straightface: Right?
:straightface: Right?

(loads gun...)

That's not just me? I go to guitar lessons once a week and my teacher is relaxed and really nice, but every time I go I am a bit nervous.

I know...I didn't have much sleep because of it :D

Went sorta well in the end though :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone, How are you?
Well I did work as usual today in the shop!
We had a new girl, so I taught her everything I know :D

Hello Everyone, How are you?
Well I did work as usual today in the shop!
We had a new girl, so I taught her everything I know :D

And what did you do when those 2 mins were over? :laughing:

(I've been indoors for 2 days now, I'm bored)

Morrissey "is" Hamlet.

Yet I,
A dull and muddy-mettled rascal, peak,
Like a John-a-dreams, unpregnant of my cause (...)
Am I a coward?
Who calls me villain? breaks my pate across?
Plucks off my beard and blows it in my face?
Tweaks me by th' nose? gives me the lie i' th' throat
As deep as to the lungs? who does me this, ha?
'Swounds, I should take it. For it cannot be
But I am pidgeon-livered, and lack gall
To make oppression bitter; or, ere this,
I should have fatted all the region kites
With this slave's offal - bloody, bawdy villain!
Remorseless, treacherous, lecherous, kindless villain!
O, vengeance! (...)
That I, (...)
Must, like a whore, unpack my heart with words,
And fall a-cursing, like a very drab,
A scullion!

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXsHTdUKDGg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXsHTdUKDGg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

RorschachAndProzac, I would happily cum over your face...but obviously it would look no different as it is so hidiously ugly!

Thank you

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom