Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Couldn't they also confuse it with Arnie?

Yeah that's my boy name. I have a big ol' rack and long hair now so I don't get that a lot anymore. :D

I am Ferdinand the Bull. I am not going to be the forum freak. I am Ferdinand the Bull. I am smelling flowers on the hillside this tour. I am at peace and nobody cares.

I'll take forum freak over forum asshole any day. But still, I'm too tired to package my thoughts without sounding like a half wit devil worshipper which I'm not. Nobody believes in God more than I do. What if morrissey's mom was reading? I worry about that stuff.

I've developed a new pet peeve. When people sum up a concert and at the end say "Roll on [next town]." It's like a mixture of being bitter that I don't get to travel from town to town following Morrissey mixed with this feeling that they are acting like too cool truckers using trucker lingo when I doubt they've ever double-clutched a semi in their life mixed with this feeling that the sentiment completely dismisses the previous gig and whatever wonders it might still hold because they've seen it, they've been there, NEXT. So now I hate that term. :D

I've developed a new pet peeve. When people sum up a concert and at the end say "Roll on [next town]." It's like a mixture of being bitter that I don't get to travel from town to town following Morrissey mixed with this feeling that they are acting like too cool truckers using trucker lingo when I doubt they've ever double-clutched a semi in their life mixed with this feeling that the sentiment completely dismisses the previous gig and whatever wonders it might still hold because they've seen it, they've been there, NEXT. So now I hate that term. :D

Truckers are not usually considered cool here in the UK.

My head burns. Just started.

Now my chest hurts. Alot. :tears:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom