Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I have a craving for cold corn flakes and LOADS of sugar! mmm

the thing is i don't have any corn flakes :(

Get off your ass and go buy some then you cheap, lazy bastard...

it's too late and too dark now my young american friend!

Edit: Also I only have £3.70 for the bus tomorrow and then I am absolutely skint...tough times

Last edited by a moderator:
what's one of them?

In Carl Jung's studies of alchemy, he believed the first record of a homunculus in alchemical literature appeared in the Visions of Zosimos, written in the third century AD, although the actual word "homunculus" was never used. In the visions, Zosimos mentions encountering a man who impales himself with a sword, and then undergoes "unendurable torment", his eyes become blood, he spews forth his flesh, and changes into "the opposite of himself, into a mutilated anthroparion (a Greek alchemical concept of a being somewhat similar to a golem but possessing a sense of will and intelligence), and he tore his flesh with his own teeth, and sank into himself", which is a rather grotesque personification of the ouroboros, the dragon that bites its own tail, which represents the dyophysite nature in alchemy: the balance of two principles. Zosimos later encounters several other homunculi, named as the Brazen Man, the Leaden Man, and so forth. Commonly, the homunculi "submit themselves to unendurable torment" and undergo alchemical transformation. Zosimos made no mention of actually creating an artificial human, but rather used the concept of personifying inanimate metals to further explore alchemy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homunculus

so confusing....I am too simple minded to understand :p

"Jenny, I'm not a smart man...but I know what a homunculus is."
ForrestGump2.jpg

It's french for zombie. :p

I'm wondering how it is that you can do one of the most intimate things possible with someone, then the next morning desperately not want them to see you getting changed or without makeup. It's quite odd.

Often wondered that myself...Mrs Davie hardly ever wears make up though, so I'm never in that position :D

True Belle.

Entering into a relationship with someone who is vastly, utterly your intellectual superior. Ill-advised?

Entering into a relationship with someone who is vastly, utterly your intellectual superior. Ill-advised?

That depends on if he's going to cure your ridiculous obsession with love with his superior mind or his superior penis. :cool:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom