Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I have been crying on and off for the last 2 hours so now my eyes are very swollen and puffy. It's going to be an incredibly hard two months but I'll have at least two Morrissey concerts to attend during that time. f***, the holidays are coming up as well. Thank Christ this is the last Christmas I'll be attending in California. In two months, I'm off to start my own family and my own traditions. Believe it or not, Viva's family is way nicer than mine (but I digress). I love Viva Hate. I love him more than anything on this godforsaken planet and now we need to spend two months apart. I just need to make it through this semester and I'll be fine. I have a little over a month left. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. In semi-unrelated news, I am currently collecting a medicine bottle of !Viva Sperm! because... well, because I guess I'm crazy. I guess it'll be comforting to have in the time that we need to be apart. I'll hold it in my robe pocket on Christmas morning while all the children and happy couples exchange gifts and immerse themselves in holly jolly bullshit. It will be nice to have a small piece of my companion in such times of tribulation. Yes, I am crazy. Yes, I love !Viva Hate!.

wait, what?

Don't scoff, sir...it has limitless medicinal uses and fights such ailments as whooping cough, sore throat, acne, depression, diarrhea, sinus congestion, head aches, muscles spasms, arthritis, tooth aches, hair loss, erectile dysfunction, cancer, and AIDS...

Don't scoff, sir...it has limitless medicinal uses and fights such ailments as whooping cough, sore throat, acne, depression, diarrhea, sinus congestion, head aches, muscles spasms, arthritis, tooth aches, hair loss, erectile dysfunction, cancer, and AIDS...

Um... what he said.

And it makes an excellent topping on your popcorn. :popcorn: :D

So one of my favorite shows is Fashion Police and I've been trying to get tickets to view a taping for my sister and I. Joan Rivers is like one of my heros, she was doing things in a male dominated industry that were frowned upon for women to even be thinking and she did them unapologetically. And she does her research, she's an amazingly strong woman. I hate that she wears fur becasue I love her so much! :D Anyway, in order to get the tickets you have to respond to an email within minutes (I always get it too late.) in order to RSVP a spot for the taping the next day. It says in the email to be at the studio no later than 8:15am because taping begins at 8:30, which means all their hair and make-up has to be done by 8:30 I'm assuming. So I feel like the email is giving me top secret information because right about now I sit around and think "I bet Joan Rivers is sitting around in her pajamas now. She has an early taping tomorrow. I bet George is getting ready for bed. I wonder what Kelly's doing now, probably sitting around doing nothing since she has and early morning. I wonder if Guilianna's husband goes to bed early with her on the nights she has to go to bed early, like tonight because of the early taping tomorrow." :p I am a nerd.

Imagine a pill you could take before you eat fast food or fatty foods and automaticly stops that meal from making you fat...

Hmm, they have bad side effects though. I'm thinking beyond laxatives. Something that'll stop fat become part of the fatty issues in the body. Laxatives simply removes food from the digestive system...plus I'm not sure if fatty issues would still be created if you took them constantly. for one thing they would completely WRECK your digestive system if you kept taking them, possibly killing you.

Hmm, they have bad side effects though. I'm thinking beyond laxatives. Something that'll stop fat become part of the fatty issues in the body. Laxatives simply removes food from the digestive system...plus I'm not sure if fatty issues would still be created if you took them constantly. for one thing they would completely WRECK your digestive system if you kept taking them, possibly killing you.

Here you go Davie. Just be prepared for the anal leakage.

Sounds like a laxative to me! I'm thinking beyond! Something that could be so successful that everyone could take them and obesity would be wiped out from the world. Interesting.

No it's what is known as a fat absorption inhibitor. Basically it stops your body absorbing the fat you eat and instead the fats/lipids comes out in a somewhat liquid state.

The idea is you still gain the nutrients (something that a laxative would I guess prevent in it's quick passage) but doesn't allow the fat to stay in the body.

Hmm you would have thought they would have progressed from here...a miracle fat pill would probably make billions!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom