Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Shit. My mozbies are getting too good.

If anything I would have thought you'd be perturbed by this. To me this says you are one of many women (it's mainly women) who have this fantasy, indistinguishable from the next. I know you have your 'signs' but they're hardly accurate.

I'm just surprised he hasn't managed to nab himself a stalker yet.

If anything I would have thought you'd be perturbed by this. To me this says you are one of many women (it's mainly women) who have this fantasy, indistinguishable from the next. I know you have your 'signs' but they're hardly accurate.

I'm just surprised he hasn't managed to nab himself a stalker yet.

425_516637611717481_536418268_n.jpg

When Morrissey steps out on stage, that lady is one the lighters. I'm the flame.

Is living on alimony considered "working?" :confused:

What does your Crystal ball tell you?

My common sense says, no.

I don't look into a crystal ball. I am the crystal ball. :cool: And I can't see past my fat stomach to look up my various holes or past my numerous double chins and face fat to look inside my mouth, so I can't tell you what I see. :straightface: :rolleyes:

Anyone into old timey Hollywood stuff? Someone on FB is trying to identify this signature at the bottom of the photograph. I got no other clues.

482243_618277601534212_288500906_n.jpg

Why are more and more women more hairy under armpits and why do I see more and more women that sport a moustasche?

Is it hormones or the water or pills or just the stressful times we live in?

Anyhow it is NOT ok!

We need more shavers and razors in this world.

Why are more and more women more hairy under armpits and why do I see more and more women that sport a moustasche?

Is it hormones or the water or pills or just the stressful times we live in?

Anyhow it is NOT ok!

We need more shavers and razors in this world.

I think lots of hippie ladies don`t shave their pits on principal alone.You know the band Le Tigre?There is a member in that band that sports a stache and wears it proudly.Her fans wear fake ones in tribute to her.I don`t know if they are still together.Anyway to each his/her own.I am not a hippie and I am a clean freak and germaphobe.Clean shaven for me.:D Not that you needed to know that.:p

Raisins are gross.:sick:

I don`t feel well today.

This jingle keeps popping up in my head:guitar:

Pete Ellis Dodge

Long Beach Freeway

Firestone Exit Southgate

weird because I remember that jingle yet when we park at the mall I can`t remember where we parked:confused:

Do not f*** with a porcupine. :eek:

PitBullvsPorcupine2.jpg

The dog survived, it's just painful to look at.

That's horrible

I wonder how long it takes the porcupine to grow his quills back? It seems like after an attack like that he'd be pretty vulnerable for a while.

I love this kind of stuff...these two pics were next to each other (unrelated) on my facebook feed just now. It's like that tiger is wearing a wedding dress.

Women's Rights News feed:
299142_517633324945735_74393566_n.jpg

Towards the New Earth of Compassionate Living feed:
5477_240710722735619_696988519_n.jpg

Hmmmmmmm.

steven032913.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom