Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Last edited by a moderator:
This is hypnotic.

No. Wrong

I could be wrong about this being single and all, but I'm pretty sure the way to a man's heart is not through making threats. It's through sending pics of yer snatch. :thumb:

The gym would be a much more interesting place if everyone was doing this. :p

My advice? Pray. PRAY.

I hate it when things I say or write get misunderstood not because of a simple mistake, but mostly because of a prejudice...

thats like my life. also, the only way to get a guys heart is to just make them not feel like a failure for not being a male stereotype. mostly guys just feel a lot of pressure to live up to some invisible standard where they cant be themselves. honestly this makes guys adore women. sad but i guess a guy really just wants a forgiving woman probably to make up the males fear of failure.

god i miss the borgias (showtime not netflix) and just realized that one of the main characters was the guy who was ian from 24 hour party people. nice

thats like my life. also, the only way to get a guys heart is to just make them not feel like a failure for not being a male stereotype. mostly guys just feel a lot of pressure to live up to some invisible standard where they cant be themselves. honestly this makes guys adore women. sad but i guess a guy really just wants a forgiving woman probably to make up the males fear of failure.

god i miss the borgias (showtime not netflix) and just realized that one of the main characters was the guy who was ian from 24 hour party people. nice
I am the most forgiving woman ever.... But when I talked about misunderstanding and prejudice it was actually referred to a couple of women...

I am the most forgiving woman ever.... But when I talked about misunderstanding and prejudice it was actually referred to a couple of women...

yeah i believe that, i was just going off of the comment crystal made. ive got a soc psych degree and its hard to turn off the analytical muscle and thats one i hear a lot. a lot of girls end up playing to the traditional strengths of women which causes men to just man up so to speak when just pushes both of them apart.

hiLARIOUS.

Were you around for the judgmental vitriolic spewing of RB's tirade of drawing false conclusions based on information she dreamt up in her head about the socio-economic status and class of various posters based on their dialect, dress, weight, etc? Yeah. That was ALL YOU, honey. Read it loud and f***en clear. So please weave some more lies and ask for more proof and play conveniently dumb when you've run out of options and escape routes. Your game is up.

hiLARIOUS.

Were you around for the judgmental vitriolic spewing of RB's tirade of drawing false conclusions based on information she dreamt up in her head about the socio-economic status and class of various posters based on their dialect, dress, weight, etc? Yeah. That was ALL YOU, honey. Read it loud and f***en clear. So please weave some more lies and ask for more proof and play conveniently dumb when you've run out of options and escape routes. Your game is up.

Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I don't even care. Sorry

I adore Paul Rudd and just watched This Is 40 last night. It was a great movie—really funny—but, how on point is it? Left me feeling kind of empty and sad, actually.

I adore Paul Rudd and just watched This Is 40 last night. It was a great movie—really funny—but, how on point is it? Left me feeling kind of empty and sad, actually.

man ryan adams is releasing a live at carnegie hall album and if its recorded from the one he just did there then i was at that show. nice

so this is a really interesting phenomenon to me. if as predicted and is being seen and people do live to well over a hundred as a new standard then what will become the aging phases. will we add new phases or extend the existing ones. are these new stages gonna be biologically based or secondary and founded on a social contextual crux. will that be "forty" in forty years time or will we have a new name for an old now longer phases or just come up with a new one.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom