Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I don't want to use the contact tracing app. I'd be afraid to go anywhere in case I pass by someone with the virus and then have to quarantine. I hold my breath and close my eyes around people as muchas possible. Now I even have a mask. Where does this fussing end?

i think the toilet is leaking at the base. is that a problem? can I just ignore it? im not going to wake up to a huge pool of water, am i?

i think the toilet is leaking at the base. is that a problem? can I just ignore it? im not going to wake up to a huge pool of water, am i?
I would call the landlord first thing in the morning. That spells potential trouble for his property otherwise. Also it can't be good for his tenant.

I would call the landlord first thing in the morning. That spells potential trouble for his property otherwise. Also it can't be good for his tenant.
he lives upstairs so I dont need to call him. also, it's nothing I did, so I cant be held responsible. I looked it up. a toilet leaking at the base is quite common and an easy fix (presumably). I don't think it's anything to be alarmed about. the tiny bit of water on the tile is not going to hurt anything. besides, I don't even know that it IS leaking. there was a bit of water on the floor around it but that could've been from when I was handwashing something earlier. ill keep an eye on it, anyway.

Any Smiths or Morrissey requests for me to sing? Remember, I'm using a mobile phone so sound quality won't be brilliant.
It's a no from me Dale. Even if you had a studio with the philharmonic orchestra playing, it would still be dire.
Sorry but your voice is like the truth; some find it unbearable to hear.
Get off the stage?

Maybe you have the split screen feature on your phone and can use vocaroo and read the lyrics simultaneously.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom