Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

You could wear it on the dining room table laid out like Eva whilst getting your hair brushed out in devotion
it's not really the sort of thing you would wear in repose. it's like you know nothing about fashion.

I'll carry on being me. I know I'm worthless. It's about time others took a look at themselves I've never wished for anything more than to be here, get through as best I can, and trouble no one. I've let people brow beat me. There have been rumours of pedophilia because I slept with a 25 year old MAN when I was 40. A man who waylaid me while I was walking home drunk, managed to discard all of his clothes and didn't get out of bed until 10 o'clock the next day. The age difference might seem unsavoury to some but that's a matter of taste it has nothing to do with the law.
that doesnt make you a pedophile lol

If that’s fashion
Thank God I’m ignorant.
I might wear it if I was you know like...
Hustling..but I make my own money...honey.
can i have some?!

what do you think of these?

No darling I’m wired ....weird is you ...check the mirror take a reality check.
I am really sorry for you...
Your posts are all about nothing. Transparent.
Nada.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom