Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

blocking you now

Well
What can we expect
“Fake C”
Take heart LHW there are still some (not many) genuine folks to be found
Find them ..quickly..before it’s too late.
There are vacuums and they suck.
Always better to be truthful.

It's true. I was listening to Hatful of Hollow on vinyl and it sounded so much better than the youtube mp3 quality I'm used to

People on this website trying to give themselves status by claiming to know important people (or people who they think we should think are important) or have had scandalous private information told to them by people who are in the know annoy me and make me laugh in equal measure. I'm thinking of Oh My with his "I've exchanged letters with a successful and influential writer from England but I can't reveal who that writer is", nerak with her "ach, a journalist I know who writes for the Guardian told me [blah blah blah]" (bitch, you've written over 7,000 posts on this website in under a year, you don't know anybody), and UncleThinSkin with his "somebody with information on the subject told me that Mike Joyce and Morrissey were in a romantic relationship together in the '80s, I can't say who that person is, but just trust me on this". If you're going to make claims on a website like this and won't name names then the statement you're making is worthless. I could make something up right now and say "I know someone who knows someone who knows Morrissey and they told me that he hasn't left the house since his mother died and they're worried about him" but unless I'm going to provide names so the statement can be verified it's pointless. At least, I suppose, ThinSkin's real name is known so he's putting his own reputation on the line by making claims (to the extent that he has any kind of positive reputation any more which isn't outweighed by the fact that he has turned himself into a huge laughingstock in the eyes of many people here and likely in his personal life as well), but for people like Oh My and nerak who are essentially anonymous I can't fathom the need to attain status among strangers. We already know Skinny is an attention seeking narcissist from his forays into television, but at least he's getting the attention he sorely craves unlike the nameless people nobody gives a shit about making claims that can't be substantiated. Mostly forgotten poster 'G23' did the same thing here a couple of years ago and I picked his lengthy post apart point by point and exposed his obvious lies and he never posted here again. At least he had the self-awareness and semblance of dignity to leave when he knew he had been found out which is more than can be said for some people.

P.S. When Trump was in hospital with covid somebody on Twitter made the point that a number of prominent liberals had been wishing him well, but if he's the fascist they claim he is and they're so terrified by what he's doing why would they wish him well? Would they wish Mussolini well? It goes to show they don't fully believe in some of what they're saying but it serves a political purpose so they say it anyway. With that in mind I'd ask Skinny if Morrissey is the virulent racist you claim he is whom you've been railing against on this website for years: you certainly wouldn't sit at your computer refreshing the TicketMaster page every ten seconds so you could buy front row Smiths tickets next week if it was suddenly announced that they were reforming for a couple of concerts, would you?
But don't worry, they're not reforming, it's hypothetical. I don't know somebody who knows somebody who told me it's definitely happening or anything :rolleyes:.

I keep getting messages from Kamala asking for $10 and $25. She says that without me she can't make effective change. I blocked her on everything but she still finds ways to get through and now Joe Biden, Jr has started in, too. Apparently the future of this country depends on whether or not I give money to people that have been wealthy their entire lives.
Kamala could give me $25 an hour from now until the end of time and she would never know the difference. I'm sure the private prisons contractors are giving her all kinds of money since they know she is all about locking up the poor and using them as slave labor.
Joe Biden, Jr probably snorted or smoked $100 worth of cocaine while trying to put together that email asking me for $10.

People on this website trying to give themselves status by claiming to know important people (or people who they think we should think are important) or have had scandalous private information told to them by people who are in the know annoy me and make me laugh in equal measure. I'm thinking of Oh My with his "I've exchanged letters with a successful and influential writer from England but I can't reveal who that writer is", nerak with her "ach, a journalist I know who writes for the Guardian told me [blah blah blah]" (bitch, you've written over 7,000 posts on this website in under a year, you don't know anybody), and UncleThinSkin with his "somebody with information on the subject told me that Mike Joyce and Morrissey were in a romantic relationship together in the '80s, I can't say who that person is, but just trust me on this". If you're going to make claims on a website like this and won't name names then the statement you're making is worthless. I could make something up right now and say "I know someone who knows someone who knows Morrissey and they told me that he hasn't left the house since his mother died and they're worried about him" but unless I'm going to provide names so the statement can be verified it's pointless. At least, I suppose, ThinSkin's real name is known so he's putting his own reputation on the line by making claims (to the extent that he has any kind of positive reputation any more which isn't outweighed by the fact that he has turned himself into a huge laughingstock in the eyes of many people here and likely in his personal life as well), but for people like Oh My and nerak who are essentially anonymous I can't fathom the need to attain status among strangers. We already know Skinny is an attention seeking narcissist from his forays into television, but at least he's getting the attention he sorely craves unlike the nameless people nobody gives a shit about making claims that can't be substantiated. Mostly forgotten poster 'G23' did the same thing here a couple of years ago and I picked his lengthy post apart point by point and exposed his obvious lies and he never posted here again. At least he had the self-awareness and semblance of dignity to leave when he knew he had been found out which is more than can be said for some people.

P.S. When Trump was in hospital with covid somebody on Twitter made the point that a number of prominent liberals had been wishing him well, but if he's the fascist they claim he is and they're so terrified by what he's doing why would they wish him well? Would they wish Mussolini well? It goes to show they don't fully believe in some of what they're saying but it serves a political purpose so they say it anyway. With that in mind I'd ask Skinny if Morrissey is the virulent racist you claim he is whom you've been railing against on this website for years: you certainly wouldn't sit at your computer refreshing the TicketMaster page every ten seconds so you could buy front row Smiths tickets next week if it was suddenly announced that they were reforming for a couple of concerts, would you?
But don't worry, they're not reforming, it's hypothetical. I don't know somebody who knows somebody who told me it's definitely happening or anything :rolleyes:.
You seem dehydrated.

Imagine being murdered for eating a sausage. 😂

Imagine being murdered for eating a sausage. 😂

Imagine your government allowing culturally/religiously/ethnically incompatible people to pour into your country for decades to the point where you could be murdered on the street for eating a sausage. And all for what, incremental GDP gains? Wait, you don't have to imagine! You had the Hart-Celler 1965 immigration act!

Imagine your government allowing culturally/religiously/ethnically incompatible people to pour into your country for decades to the point where you could be murdered on the street for eating a sausage. And all for what, incremental GDP gains? Wait, you don't have to imagine! You had the Hart-Celler 1965 immigration act!
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom