Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The old place was weird. In the crawlspace above me, between me and the rooftop, I would hear someone moving heavy furniture.

Do you know what I love about David? He'll be 70 shortly and he still manages to walk 5 laps around the park. I don't think anyone's ever really loved him but I do. I love him with a passion. Nothing sexual. He brightens my day when I see him. A wonderful love. A new found love. Brilliant.
I met an old man I love, called Rob. He was in group walks, with Meetup. Maybe I'll try to reunite with him. He's got a wife, so it might be awkward.

It's like all these 'trans gender' people who tell you to pretend they're a girl when they're a boy. Can you imagine someone coming up to you and telling you to pretend they had a PhD in something or other when they don't? It's like when people say, 'well I want to be recognised as a girl even though I'm a boy' You ask how old they are and they reply 'twenty two'. You ask 'why aren't you 46?' They say 'because I'm not 46' So you can choose to be a girl or a boy but you can't choose to be 46.? I tell you what. I think I'll choose to be 23 next time I meet anybody and I'll ask them to play along with the charade.
I recently had a buddy who is two spirited. Jacob. He can easily pass as female.

I recently had a buddy who is two spirited. Jacob. He can easily pass as female.
I did this drawing of him/her.
20210505_145534.jpg

I suppose I know what you mean. I haven't had an awkward encounter about the issue so far. I guess you have.

look at all these amazing bowie shirts!! and they're ALL sold out!!!! that makes me SO mad!!!!

i ate meatballs for lunch today. because i was craving meat.

then when i got home i was so tired from having to get up at bloody f***ing six thirty (why are they doing this to me?!?! why are they ruining my life?!?!?!) that i fell asleep and woke up in a pool of my own drool.

I'm sorry for going on about fat people. There's no hatred there. You surely know me by now. I have many many faults. My excess is drink. Other people's excess is food. I don't hate anyone. I know exactly what I am. And yes, I do see the irony. I do see the hypocrisy in the things I say. I'm sorry.
Bigmouth Strikes Again

I'm sorry for going on about fat people. There's no hatred there. You surely know me by now. I have many many faults. My excess is drink. Other people's excess is food. I don't hate anyone. I know exactly what I am. And yes, I do see the irony. I do see the hypocrisy in the things I say. I'm sorry.

I like your fat people rants. One of the best things about these forums. :lbf:

I got a job offer in Greece today. Yoga teacher in Mykonos from June to October. :lbf:

I like your fat people rants. One of the best things about these forums. :lbf:
I just told my psych ward psychiatrist what Morrissey said in the heat of the moment about Chinese people. His name is Tam, so maybe he's of Chinese origins. He's very interested in learning more about Morrissey now. Lol. Bigmouths unite. It's conversation starting.

Aww thanks, you're very kind.

Have you tried it? I cannot recommend yoga enough - it's so good for you in so many ways. Helps your posture, too!
Yes I've tried and I find even the most basic crossing of legs to sit to be an uncomfortable issue!

I sit at home facing the wall while I'm working from home. I'm seeing no one. Day in day out. I'm working reduced hours. I could cope with 4 hours a day. It's about right for me. I'm 51 now. I'm having a phased return back to work. I'm on reduced hours. It's becoming unbearable. But then, I need the money. My patience is running out, the older I get, the more I want to enjoy my time. I never liked work in the first place. I'm looking into going part time. Perhaps I'm getting old but working for more than 4 hours a day is doing my head in at the moment.
Maybe your psychiatrist can help you get financial assistance to just work part time.

It was a psychiatric nurse and a psychiatrist who got me on disability assistance, for major depression.

I remember going into work when I was 18 and thinking 'I've got this for the rest of my life' I went home and cried. It drained me then and it still drains me now. I've had a 2 month period of sick leave and in the past I would have got back in there and got on with things. This time around it seems every bone in my body is telling me I don't want to be there. It's all too much. Its all changed.
Sounds like major depression Dale. I urge you to apply for disability financial assistance from your government with the help of your psychiatric nurse and psychiatrist. Sounds like you've had enough of a job that doesn't inspire your exuberance.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom