Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Screenshot 2021-05-22 at 08.22.03.png

not only do they let me, they come running up to me for pats, and hop up on the little column thingie just to make it easier for me because i think they have very cleverly worked out that i will pat them for longer if i dont have to bend down to do so. they are the BEST.

They want food.

no, they want pats!! ive never given them food!!

anyway, i have to go to bed now, bun bun, cause i gotta get up early (which means im gonna be lying in bed wide awake for hours, likely). nice chatting!! love ya!

:kissingheart:

I've met Paul Weller twice. At Starbucks somewhere in London and at Wagamama Knightsbridge. Very nice man.

Well, I'm thinking a lot of the epic monster this points to:

Which is hardly surprising, as said "epic monster" is about to change my life.

Now that I'm in my 30s, I have no idea about what young people are interested in anymore. Which is why I recently appointed a young person (aged 19) to keep me up to date with youth culture -- I get to hear about anime, lo-fi rap, the latest slang, etc. I don't need to appoint an old person to keep me au fait with what old people are up to, because if I want to know about the mentality and interests of Boomers I can just read the posts of people on this website like R**** N***, for example. I previously had a quizzing adjudicator but that person is busy now with college course work and I'm on a quizzing break so that person's services wouldn't currently be needed.

Anyway, last night my advisor on youth culture was telling me that young people are saying that France was ROBBED in the Eurovision song contest final, and I was delighted to hear her say it because I felt the same way. It confirmed in my mind that it wasn't young people voting in their droves for Italy's bombastic rock song to win the competition, but rather it was BOOMERS (and Gen-Xers, who can be almost as bad as boomers) trying to recapture something from their youth.
The "finally, some real music" crowd, it was. The "this takes me back to the gigs I attended in dive clubs in 1993" crowd.

France's song was beautiful, it tugged at my heartstrings and it was nice to find out that my heartstrings are still in working order. I'm glad that the youth of today are on my side and that this song (which came in second) would have been the rightful winner if Boomers hadn't decided to ruin the moment as they always do.
"Controlled chaos" I think Graham Norton called it on commentary, which might be the first time in history that that man has said anything remotely sensible.
Voilà!: :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

"Rock and Roll will never die" said Måneskin's cokehead lead singer after Italy's victory ---
yeah because it's decrepit boomers and past-it people with a boomer mentality like V**** keeping Rock and Roll on life support while the rest of us are ready to do the humane thing and pull the plug. These people just couldn't allow Barbara Pravi to have her moment, could they? And Switzerland's song should have come second, ahead of the Italian 'poseurs' (if we're still using the word 'poseurs' these days; we did when I was younger but I'll have to consult with my youth culture advisor about that --- who also told me that if any young people voted for Italy it was only because they were "thirsty" for the lead singer).

Now that I'm in my 30s, I have no idea about what young people are interested in anymore. Which is why I recently appointed a young person (aged 19) to keep me up to date with youth culture -- I get to hear about anime, lo-fi rap, the latest slang, etc. I don't need to appoint an old person to keep me au fait with what old people are up to, because if I want to know about the mentality and interests of Boomers I can just read the posts of people on this website like R**** N***, for example. I previously had a quizzing adjudicator but that person is busy now with college course work and I'm on a quizzing break so that person's services wouldn't currently be needed.

Anyway, last night my advisor on youth culture was telling me that young people are saying that France was ROBBED in the Eurovision song contest final, and I was delighted to hear her say it because I felt the same way. It confirmed in my mind that it wasn't young people voting in their droves for Italy's bombastic rock song to win the competition, but rather it was BOOMERS (and Gen-Xers, who can be almost as bad as boomers) trying to recapture something from their youth.
The "finally, some real music" crowd, it was. The "this takes me back to the gigs I attended in dive clubs in 1993" crowd.

France's song was beautiful, it tugged at my heartstrings and it was nice to find out that my heartstrings are still in working order. I'm glad that the youth of today are on my side and that this song (which came in second) would have been the rightful winner if Boomers hadn't decided to ruin the moment as they always do.
"Controlled chaos" I think Graham Norton called it on commentary, which might be the first time in history that that man has said anything remotely sensible.

"Rock and Roll will never die" said Måneskin's cokehead lead singer after Italy's victory ---
yeah because it's decrepit boomers and past-it people with a boomer mentality like V**** keeping Rock and Roll on life support while the rest of us are ready to do the humane thing and pull the plug. These people just couldn't allow Barbara Pravi to have her moment, could they? And Switzerland's song should have come second, ahead of the Italian 'poseurs' (if we're still using the word 'poseurs' these days; we did when I was younger but I'll have to consult with my youth culture advisor about that --- who also told me that if any young people voted for Italy it was only because they were "thirsty" for the lead singer).

no offence, but i cant imagine caring about such cheesy shit at a time like this

I gave up understanding Eurovision. Is it a song contest or a musical contest? Why, if people represent their own countries, most of them don't sing in their own languages? They can use captions for translations. I don't get the idea behind the whole thing. As you say, they mix a lot of musical genres or styles. It's hard to say what's a good choice when you have to compare apples and oranges.

Why a woman (Melinda) would divorce of a super rich man? It's too risky.
I think part of it has to do with Ghislaine Maxwell and what she might reveal about Bill Gates' association with Jeffrey Epstein. It's already starting to leak and it could effect the value of Microsoft and will definitely effect Bill Gates' public image. She wants to distance herself from that and I don't blame her.
But if you look at the things they've done they're both horrible people. They invest in energy development in Africa that has tragic consequences for people living there. At the same time they are providing health care, often on the experimental side, to many people they are also poisoning many other people with energy development which they make huge profits on.
But it's kind of like Bill Clinton. It was okay to be involved in every sort of scandal imaginable but the thing they used against him was a sex scandal. Bill Gates' public image is going to be very different a year from now.

- To watch the Eurovision you need to have 3 things in the room: drugs, pizza, and a guy named Conchita. Any other way amounts to suicide.

-If you think this song was good, you suffer from Cotillard syndrome. Do you see life in pink? See your G.P asap.

Also, using the only word foreigners will recognize for your title, is like calling an English song "Hello".

Seriously, who does that.

I think part of it has to do with Ghislaine Maxwell and what she might reveal about Bill Gates' association with Jeffrey Epstein. It's already starting to leak and it could effect the value of Microsoft and will definitely effect Bill Gates' public image. She wants to distance herself from that and I don't blame her.
But if you look at the things they've done they're both horrible people. They invest in energy development in Africa that has tragic consequences for people living there. At the same time they are providing health care, often on the experimental side, to many people they are also poisoning many other people with energy development which they make huge profits on.
But it's kind of like Bill Clinton. It was okay to be involved in every sort of scandal imaginable but the thing they used against him was a sex scandal. Bill Gates' public image is going to be very different a year from now.
FC WTF?
energy development has 'tragic consequences'?
you would rather they having no electricity? using cardboard
for storm shutters like Magento?:blushing:
can you kindly translate:
"at the same time they are providing health
care, OFTEN ON THE EXPERIMENTAL
SIDE (like Dr Mengele, FC?:()
to many people THEY ARE ALSO
POISONING many other people with
energy development which they make huge prifuts on".:straightface:

do they put the poison
inside the electric current?o_O
and then help themselves to the goods once they kick
the proverbial bucket?:mad:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom