ginseng check
vit b12 check
GUARANA! check

low caffeine check
NO SUGAR that ruin FC fragile disposition check
super hip BLOOD ORANGE FLAVOR! check

leave it to FC to find Xanadu at the dollar store:hammer:
this had me cackling :lbf:

I knew when I posted that you were going to respond but you found time in your busy schedule of playing with your micropenis to reply twice!
Must be a slow day down on granny's farm.
🧐
what does that mean FFS?
it doesnt seem you knew i was going to post FC, since you reacted with an over the top hissy fit:drama:
you must have had ANOTHER shot of 'Pure Kick' energy drink mix, the mysterious 2o cent
elixir:yum:
you should make a link of this miracle powder so radish and BGV can improve their posting
as well🧐
like the 3 Stooges on steroids:hammer:

gotta get my head on straight, the gifts, compliments. ppl not wanting me to leave?
it can be overwhelming, always good to have a nest of vipers like Solo to keep one honest as it were...

Yes, Manchester Arena, just downloaded their new album, it's great, they seem to be on a roll at the moment, 4 good albums on the trot.
Ah, didn’t realise it was out yet. Just started listening on Apple Music. Thanks.

gotta get my head on straight, the gifts, compliments. ppl not wanting me to leave?
it can be overwhelming, always good to have a nest of vipers like Solo to keep one honest as it were...
🧐

you still there MiniMao? you were supposed to have left
weeks ago?no money for plane ticket?:hammer:

What's happened to @Born to Harangue ? Did Ken Jennings start an OnlyFans?

You brought me out of hibernation, Dave.

are you ready for it GIF by Taylor Swift

So here's dave-o chiming in with the bitchy comments when he thinks the coast is clear. Secondhand embarrassment? Look - MATEY - I demolished all comers, what planet are you living on? I don't even like blowing my own trumpet, you're forcing me to do it. If you're talking about secondhand embarrassment from seeing what I did to people, then yes I agree. I don't know how V**** and R**** N*** even show their faces, but I suppose having no dignity helps. You've been there before too and I'm sure you feel their pain; maybe the secondhand embarrassment is just from you reliving the times you were in their position. You might be looking at them clinging to their goolies after being practically castrated verbally and you're thinking "good God that was brutal, is that how I appeared when he did the same thing to me!?". It gets better, you can assure them of that. You couldn't beat me so you joined me, and now you tell everyone who'll listen that you think I'm clever and creative --- you waved the white flag, basically. My little eunuch! You should encourage them to do the same thing for their own self-preservation.

"What's happened to Born to Harangue" you ask - am I obligated to be here every day!? Am I a 'regular' now? I'm not getting paid a salary for signing in. When I was anonymous I could leave for a month without anyone noticing. (Even if I had died this past week, Dave, you'd never mention me again just like you haven't mentioned realitybites who we were told died seven months ago [although I can find no obituary for her online], so what difference does it make to you where I was!?) I'm only here for rifke The Queen :hearteyes: and for Vegan Cro's perceptive commentary, I don't think I missed out on much by not backhanding V**** and R**** N*** (The Only Man On Morrissey-Solo Who Has Ever Owned A Book, bless him) for a few days.

V**** seems like the kind of guy who was spoilt as a child and had mummy and daddy doting on him and acquiescing to his every demand. I'll bet the amount of tantrums that man has thrown over the course of his life is nothing short of legendary. I see he is wishing ill on me again, this is the same guy who threw one of his hissy fits any time reelfountain wished ill on someone from any other ethnic group. Apparently reelfountain thinking ill of a black criminal who pushed a gun into a pregnant woman's stomach or whatever is far worse than V**** wishing the worst possible fate on me or rifke and probably Vegan Cro too who don't terrorise members of their community but simply have the temerity to disagree with V**** on a number of issues.
I guess that is the sort of warped view of the world that can develop when mummy never told you "no".

As for the GOAT: Ken Jennings wouldn't even be my preferred new jeop host, I switched to Aaron Rodgers a couple of months ago.
It's so rare to see a real man on television these days. 6'2", over 200 pounds, chiselled jaw, with a laidback easy manner and despite being God's gift to women he doesn't come across as even slightly arrogant and he's often self-deprecating. If the decision makers had any sense they would bend over backwards to get him to take the role. But it's the Current Year and diversity is the order of the day so we're more likely to see 5'7" old age pensioner LeVar Burton or maybe the giddy Zionist Mayim Bialik if she wants the gig, over the exceptionally smooth 37 year old Rodgers who could host the show for the next 30 years by which time he'll be a grey fox and would only be a couple of years older than Burton is now. But the overgrown children on Twitter - for whom I feel a lot of secondhand embarrassment - would stamp their feet and say "A white man gets the hosting role!?! Are you f***ing kidding me!?!", and the show's producers don't want the negative publicity that would arise, remember the furore about a white man holding up three fingers? I know how this game is played and I would only be setting myself up for disappointment by thinking that Rodgers, despite his fame and pull and supposed "white privilege", stands a realistic chance of getting hired, so I'm not going to fall into that trap.

You wondered where I was, are you satisfied now dave-o!?!?

Anyway, I have a big decision to make. I was fortunate enough to be accepted into both of the artist residency programs I recently applied for. The issue is that their timeframes overlap and now I've got to decide which one makes more sense to attend. The one in Sweden is offering me more money and a larger studio, but the length of the residency is shorter (one month). The one in Finland is offering less money, but a longer stay (three months) and the program is closely affiliated with a large gallery which would be advantageous for me in the longterm.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom