Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm liking the new girl! 😁

Sorry @Light Housework i was kinda rude. All the cynicism and spitefulness has gotten to me and I guess I'm just so sick of it. You've really got potential to be good friends, I think, and I think it's a shame that such things should be associated with you.

@rifke can you tell me more about fasting?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eh I suppose this isn't the place this should go, even if it was where I found she fasted…

Last edited:
nothing wrong with asking that question here!
Typical of you to break your fast and blame it on being 'nice' to your friend for your dinner date. Then you can get mad at her because you broke your fast to be 'nice' to her.

haha no i had a great time with her! i havent yet resumed my fast. planning on it tomorrow, but there are just so many things to eat!!
You'll find something to get mad at her for before very long. Like with your dad and your sister.

are you jelly that she's my friend and yer not?
I'm mad that I feel neutered in this thread. It's supposed to be about what we're thinking. If I'm thinking about how it was being a stripper, I should be able to express that here.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom