Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

well mostly i just did it because i needed a response to her complimenting my hands. i mean, what was i supposed to say "aw shucks, thanks. teehee"? im not that bothered. when i first noticed it it bothered me, because i wasnt sure that it wasnt going to grow and just get bigger and bigger, but it's stayed the same since the first time i noticed it a few years ago, and like i said, it's not noticeable unless i point it out. some people just naturally have big knuckles like that and the only reason why it looks funny to me, is because it's bigger, relatively speaking, than any of my other knuckles.
I get it

Should be due out Karen about the same time as the second coming
That's the way novel writing works- there will always be one lagging, but unless you're just starting out (and I mean Just) you'll always have more than one whether that's in the works published etc. Heck I've got 6+ started right now! Authors don't just finish a book and some books never get finished. Unless she never even had a book started in the first place.

disgusting headline in todays paper. so not only are unvaxxed people responsible for the spread of covid, but now they're responsible for other people not being able to get the medical care they need. what sickening tactics these people have. the person who wrote this should be so ashamed. when this is all over and done with those people who contributed to creating this nightmare scenario of a two tier society better--in the words of one norseman who's vlog i sometimes watch--run.

View attachment 76526
I fear, but hope not, that this is going to be one of those situations in life that won't offer any compensation or satisfaction of cravings for revenge for the public humiliation and intimidation experienced.

i really like this guy, @bun bun !! he seems like such a lovely and trustworthy man. i would almost consider getting the vaccine since he seems to think it's the thing to do. we need more people like this calling the shots!!

Wish that people would respond to points made in speech the way they do on paper. You read the paper before responding at all. I wish you would listen to the whole thing I'm saying before assuming I'm done & jumping down my throat with what you've got to say about what you think I'm saying. It makes more confusion than necessary

Wish that people would respond to points made in speech the way they do on paper. You read the paper before responding at all. I wish you would listen to the whole thing I'm saying before assuming I'm done & jumping down my throat with what you've got to say about what you think I'm saying. It makes more confusion than necessary
I get it. I can only advise you put them ALL on ignore, in your mind. Personally, I’m at the point of just thinking and not bothering with the next bit, speaking. It’s more relaxing 😌

I get it. I can only advise you put them ALL on ignore, in your mind. Personally, I’m at the point of just thinking and not bothering with the next bit, speaking. It’s more relaxing 😌
Well what about when it's your mom who you live with

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom