Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

299F725C-7BFE-44E0-8BD5-E51D6C042D4C.jpeg

Hair I come!! And I'll do it even if I'm blonde

I am not usually a fan of "true crime" but I did watch "Monsters Inside: The 24 Faces of Billy Milligan" on Netflix. It's very interesting and they don't dwell on the abuse he suffered as a child. It's more about his intelligence and if he was faking. His story and the stories of the people around him are interesting. I think that doctors that worked with him might be part of the inspiration for the exploitative doctor in the Halloween films.
f
I do watch a lot of crime but I am more interested in organized crime and not serial killers. I'm on episode 35 of "Alias JJ." It is still pretty good but I think it has the same problem as OZ. They start out with some pretty good stories but after a while they have to repeat or create new situations just to have content. It gets less like a series with a beginning and end and more like a soap opera that just has to have stories to keep it going. But the stories are mostly pretty good and it seems accurate. One problem with organized crime dramas is that there really are no good guys, no protagonists, because after a while everyone has done something really terrible and it's hard to be on anyone's side.

Fall wouldn't be fall without the grain bins and elevators making noise at night to fall asleep to

poor linda! now she doesnt get out of bed for anything!
i woudnt say she looks "deformed" though--far from it. she just looks like the average frumpy 56 year old (i work in customer service so i know that about 95% of people are horrible to look at). and to say this is the reason her career isnt "thriving" is ridiculous. at 56 you cant possibly hope to still have a career as a model, an industry in which you're lucky if you last 5 years and 25 is considered over the hill. id say she had a pretty good run, all things considered.

1632547607573.png

I like it very much, as the only libido left in me belongs to my erectile tissue. Aka clitorus. The only sex life I want is a fantasy of my clitorus being a penis. Sharon is Darren.

poor linda! now she doesnt get out of bed for anything!
i woudnt say she looks "deformed" though--far from it. she just looks like the average frumpy 56 year old (i work in customer service so i know that about 95% of people are horrible to look at). and to say this is the reason her career isnt "thriving" is ridiculous. at 56 you cant possibly hope to still have a career as a model, an industry in which you're lucky if you last 5 years and 25 is considered over the hill. id say she had a pretty good run, all things considered.

View attachment 76557
I could spend the rest of my years yelling to people telling them not to get plastic surgery. I would only ever steer people away from it.

:(
WTF? the JJ Alias is pretty good but has 'the same problems'? how can it be good if it has the same problems as the the no good show???🍅
the content starts pretty good but then they make stories to make content? but the first ones were content too?🍅🍅
there are NO protagonists because all the PROTAGONISTS have done something terrible? the non existing protagonists all do terrible WTF there are no protagonists?🍅🍅🍅

:hammer:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom