Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

how can anyone like shepherds pie? it's more than gross, it tastes like depression. i mean, if depression had a taste it would taste just like shepherd's pie. can any of you depressed people confirm?

how can anyone like shepherds pie? it's more than gross, it tastes like depression. i mean, if depression had a taste it would taste just like shepherd's pie. can any of you depressed people confirm?
I've made it once, and it was good! It tasted like food… black licorice tastes like depression

canned vegetables must be somebody’s depression, because you wouldn’t think to yourself, “hmmm, let me pop this baby open and treat myself to some long life peas the color of a stale vomit covered scarf” otherwise

it's really good. you people would be surprised.

by the way, i know where you can score some sweet vintage marni clobber (2003, which was the best collection of all time), the internet is rife with it at the moment, but im not gonna tell you people, im keeping it alllllll to myself

I mean you're talking about someone that goes to the cafeteria buffet and loads up on canned cubed beets so don't expect Nobu-level.
actually they were cooked, as were all the vegetables at the buffet.

i do like my pickled beets though oh yes, but the clue is they have to be pickled. canned baby corn is pretty good too.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom