Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

well you were the one who wanted to go there. i wouldve been just as happy sitting alone in my hotel room eating wine gums. happier, probably.
Calling me an idiot, and telling me you'd rather have been alone than be in my company. Anything else dear? Why don't you throw out the paintings you have, that I made at your request.

im a bit obsessed with marni again. i cant explain my love for marni. i love it like i love the cure. it comes from the same dream universe so that whenever i see marni i hear the cure in my head and whenever i hear the cure i think of marni. these two things are both there unchanged in the realm of ideal forms.

I once saw a bull shot on the streets of Baltimore after it escaped a slaughter house truck. It was a terrible sight

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom