Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I just saw someone write DEBOTCHERY and my eyeballs nearly fell out of my head and i almost died

I’m starved of mirth
Let’s go and trip a dwarf
❤️
I feal yoo. :(

Me too i'm starved of mirth, so much so I'm almost ready for an Alain Whyte composition. :straightface: - AN INSTRUMENTAL.
I don't trip vertically challenged peeps tho.

Levi says hi!
i had some good loving with him this morning. you can see the little spot of drool next to him. he and his sister are both droolers <3 i really wish his sister would come round so i could get a picture of her too. she's even sweeter than Levi (but dont tell Levi i said that!!)

______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

OPEN LETTER TO JESSE TOBIAS

When Mommy Steven and Daddy Johnny are argueing, why can't you remember that you're nothing but the old incontinent family hamster? If even that?
What, in your feeble hamster mind, makes you think you're able to understand what goes on between those two?
When even more evolved beings, like dogs (e.g.) abstain from commenting, there you are, ready with ready wheat, or what passes for it in Hamsterland. As you side with Mommy, what does your apple seed brain imagine? As you type on Hamstter, wetting your hamster pants with excitement? Hmm? That Mommy Steven will one day feel this passionate about you?
Mommy Steven doesn't even write to dogs, you cretinous cricetid!
This is the last straw. And you've peed on it.
Oh and, nobody listens to your songs.

edit: I would write an open letter to Fiona Dodwell, but who has the time to write letters to pee stains on Jesse's keyboard, really?
Morrissey?

Last edited:
OPEN LETTER TO JESSE TOBIAS

When Mommy Steven and Daddy Johnny are argueing, why can't you remember that you're nothing but the old incontinent family hamster? If even that?
What, in your feeble hamster mind, makes you think you're able to understand what goes on between those two?
When even more evolved beings, like dogs (e.g.) abstain from commenting, there you are, ready with ready wheat, or what passes for it in Hamsterland. As you side with Mommy, what does your apple seed brain imagine? As you type on Hamstter, wetting your hamster pants with excitement? Hmm? That Mommy Steven will one day feel this passionate about you?
Mommy Steven doesn't even write to dogs, you cretinous cricetid!
This is the last straw. And you've peed on it.
Oh and, nobody listens to your songs.

edit: I would write an open letter to Fiona Dodwell, but who has the time to write letters to pee stains on Jesse's keyboard, really?
Morrissey?

:rolleyes:
'the READY WHEAT or what passes for it in excitement':crazy:
we got us a new fredo
same as the old fredo🍻

ps the mommy is the one with the :guardsman: and the botox :hammer:

'the READY WHEAT or what passes for it in excitement':crazy:
we got us a new fredo
same as the old fredo🍻
FREDO: A term used for a dud in an Italian American family.
:unsure:
A self centered person with low intelligence and no job skills.

He lacks integrity and loyalty. He is a burden and embarrassment to the family.
If the family owns a business, they invent a meaningless job for him. He is worthless, but they feel responsible for him. If the family has connections or political power, they can get him placed in a meaningless job somewhere else.

Frighteningly accurate: I've also milked a cat. Let me tell you about it:

ps the mommy is the one with the :guardsman: and the botox :hammer:

Nope. Johnny is all man and Morrissey, all woman. What is bizarre is that they're PMSing AT THE EXACT SAME TIME.

:ahhh:RIVERS OF BLOOD!!!:ahhh:

OPEN LETTER TO MORRISSEY
You could have simply said, "no, I don't have a new instrumental by Alain Whyte. I just have stuff by the hamster", instead of writing to Johnny as a decoy. Johnny isn't a decoy, you costume.:rolleyes:
U upset 4 real or something?
PS: we all very much doubt you made Johnny's grandma salivate...Genetically unlikely.

"LePew isnt a decoy, YOU COSTUME" 😐
in common sense reality costumes dont talk doh:

in the LePew 'auto', "Set the (60 yr old) Boy Free" he schnoggled with dudes for 45 min at a time:blushing:
fred mcmurray hes not:lbf:

:hammer:

OPEN LETTER TO MORRISSEY CENTRAL

Would you like to know what putaclic means? How long have you had prostitutes in your family? Was your grandma a whore? Is it true that Donnie Knutson brings in less than a legless streetwalker? Should I ask VeganCro?

:straightface:

uncanny how hes gone full bl0wn fredo in a manner of minutes
posting gibberish and conversing with clothes:crazy:

uncanny how hes gone full bl0wn fredo in a manner of minutes
posting gibberish and conversing with clothes:crazy:

Nanoseconds.

No, Vegancro, I'm not really "conversing with clothes".
... If I was, I'd ask Clownshoes directly if they're reenacting their parents' messy divorce for the benefit of people who never saw a divorce up close and personal and why they think it has more value, thespianly speaking, 🤡 than mansplaining Motown.

(...Aaand we've lost Sammy again.)

Nanoseconds.

No, Vegancro, I'm not really "conversing with clothes".
... If I was, I'd ask Clownshoes directly if they're reenacting their parents' messy divorce for the benefit of people who never saw a divorce up close and personal and why they think it has more value, thespianly speaking, 🤡 than mansplaining Motown.

(...Aaand we've lost Sammy again.)

😐

if you were conversing with clothes youd ask them about reenacting their parents messy divorce?😳
up close and personal? the clothes?:crazy:

AN OPEN LETTER TO VEGANCRO
Vegancro, you seem to be a very reasonable guy:
You'll have therefore no difficulties remembering that recentish time when Costume said he had the best band ever, when his "band" consisted in a hamster and a half. (Please also explain to Costume that it's doubtful a naturally talented and creative guy like Pepe was "inspired" by Costume, unless Costume plays the harp in the moonlight and enraptured does and boars stop by to listen.)

We look forward to welcoming you in #teamPepe.

AN OPEN LETTER TO VEGANCRO
Vegancro, you seem to be a very reasonable guy:
You'll have therefore no difficulties remembering that recentish time when Costume said he had the best band ever, when his "band" consisted in a hamster and a half. (Please also explain to Costume that it's doubtful a naturally talented and creative guy like Pepe was "inspired" by Costume, unless Costume plays the harp in the moonlight and enraptured does and boars stop by to listen.)

We look forward to welcoming you in #teamPepe.

I doubt PepeLePew was inspired by "Costume" unless "Costume" plays the wrong notes and chords out of tune.
that is, should there be in la la land, a "Costume" that plays the :guitar:

i got my sense of taste back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i knew if i whined about it enough the universe would get sick of listening and give it back to me!!!!

i am currenly eating a cobb salad and cubes of cheese. oh man, is it good to eat and TASTE things!!

i wonder if fasting had anything to do with it coming back so quickly, because theres a lady at work whos going on three weeks with still no sense of taste. or maybe im just THAT resilient. :cool:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom