Post YOUR Collection Thread

Here's a silly pic I took a long time ago, with a film camera; remember those? Looking at whats on the floor, I guess I took this picture in October or November of '97, because the latest thing I can see is "Roys Keen". I've never photographed my Smiths collection.

mozcollection96.jpg

Beau,
Can you post this photo again? I don't remember it.
Or pm it to me?
Thanks
Roky

And a few more.....
I was just going through this old post.
Didn't, Joyce sign that Rank cymbal at the convention in 96 or 97?

My Moz 7"s, CDsingles, CD Albums, 12"s and LP's.

Yes I know the unofficial cd singles box should have been on the CD singles pic.

More to follow...

Last edited:
My Moz 7"s, CDsingles, CD Albums, 12"s and LP's.

Yes I know the unofficial cd singles box should have been on the CD singles pic.

More to follow...

Very nice...what is the third First Of The Gang 7"...Europe, Usa & ?

That is a mighty fine collection you have Davide :thumb:

You said it! Anybody feeling ENVIOUS?! cuz I sure do! Lots of those you can't even find nowadays! Being a long time fan certainly has its benefits! And I thought I've done pretty damn good for having only been a fan/collector since 2003! :)

photo-4-5.jpg

The best belt buckle collection on SOLO !!!!

If you're willing to pay the $45 bucks...Amoeba Records on Sunset(and Cahuenga) in Hollywood, has the Suedehead: BOM record?

At least they did last time i was there, might be worth a try calling them about it(its on their wall in the back).

If you're willing to pay the $45 bucks...Amoeba Records on Sunset(and Cahuenga) in Hollywood, has the Suedehead: BOM record?

At least they did last time i was there, might be worth a try calling them about it(its on their wall in the back).
Thanks for the tip. I have an LA friend working on it.

Tags
whip 'em out
Back
Top Bottom