Post YOUR Collection Thread

Very nice!!

A full set of Greek 12"s...

Greek%2012s_zpsrc7nlbbs.jpg~original

sorry for the delay, here is part two of my collection a small smattering of literature and few odds and sods, signed press release print for "vauxhall and i" and my gig jacket ive had since the dawn of time! i had that and a couple of cd's and tickets framed for the heck of it. part one of my collection is on page 54 on here.

_DSC0039.jpg
_DSC0044.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the delay, here is part two of my collection a small smattering of literature and few odds and sods, signed press release print for "vauxhall and i" and my gig jacket ive had since the dawn of time! i had that and a couple of cd's and tickets framed for the heck of it. part one of my collection is on page 54 on here.

View attachment 41193 View attachment 41194

Fantastic collection, im loving the denim jacket with the'Interesting Drug' patch on the back. Is that a patch that you bought? It looks great. I have just got a new denim jacket and am looking for a patch or t-shirt to cut out and sow on to it, either way, your one looks great! Keep up the good work :)

Fantastic collection, im loving the denim jacket with the'Interesting Drug' patch on the back. Is that a patch that you bought? It looks great. I have just got a new denim jacket and am looking for a patch or t-shirt to cut out and sow on to it, either way, your one looks great! Keep up the good work :)

Hi. thanks, the jacket has the front of the t-shirt sewn onto it, the jacket has seen better days the front pockets are all ripped off its got beer, sweat, blood ingrained from the many gigs its been to. ho hum all the fun of the morrissey fair!
i hope you enjoyed my moz/smiths collection on page 54 also.

Jason

Hi. thanks, the jacket has the front of the t-shirt sewn onto it, the jacket has seen better days the front pockets are all ripped off its got beer, sweat, blood ingrained from the many gigs its been to. ho hum all the fun of the morrissey fair!
i hope you enjoyed my moz/smiths collection on page 54 also.

Jason

I have bought a black denim jacket and a couple of t-shirts to sew onto the back of it. I can't wait to actually do it.
And yes, I saw your collection on page 54, it looks amazing, I'm just waiting to take a few photos of my collection. I have been collecting vinyl, CDs, books, postcards, posters, magazines, t-shirts etc and more recently I have been collecting The Smiths and Morrissey cassettes. I'm going to take some photos in the next couple of weeks and post them here, hopefully people will like them. There are a few collectors on this forum that, with their collections, just blow my mind!

Very nice collection Ordinaryboy86.
I live in Denmark. As far as I know these pressings was made for our marked as well. I never see them at record fairs or in second hand shops.
Do you know if these eight is a complete set?

Yes, to my knowledge this is the full set of 7'' singles.

There are also 6x 12'' Scandinavian singles to collect, (Shakespeare's Sister, Ask, Bigmouth Strikes Again, The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, Shoplifters, Sheila Take A Bow)

Yes, to my knowledge this is the full set of 7'' singles.

There are also 6x 12'' Scandinavian singles to collect, (Shakespeare's Sister, Ask, Bigmouth Strikes Again, The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, Shoplifters, Sheila Take A Bow)

The Scandinavian 12" are more common to find here in Denmark than the 7".
The local distribution of Rough Trade was MNW (MusicNetWork). They did press the albums with MNW logo on the record label.
As far as I know the Scandinavian 7" was pressed in UK. But do you know if the Scandinavian 12" was pressed in Sweden or England ?

I have bought a black denim jacket and a couple of t-shirts to sew onto the back of it. I can't wait to actually do it.
And yes, I saw your collection on page 54, it looks amazing, I'm just waiting to take a few photos of my collection. I have been collecting vinyl, CDs, books, postcards, posters, magazines, t-shirts etc and more recently I have been collecting The Smiths and Morrissey cassettes. I'm going to take some photos in the next couple of weeks and post them here, hopefully people will like them. There are a few collectors on this forum that, with their collections, just blow my mind!

thats fabulous, i look forward to seeing the finished article! i have all his dvd's even the OI ESTEBAN that cannot be played on my dvd player (regional issues. but they are tucked away in the loft with all my old tour posters. one day ill drag them down and display them!
looking forward to your pix!

Jason

I've always liked the Portuguese release with the bright pink text and the Hong Kong release with the deep red text, both of which I fortunately own.
I'd really like a Zimbabwe copy on Plum with the lime green text. Do you have one of those mate?

Nice score with the Hong Kong LP, i only know 1 or 2 people who own it. Wouldnt mind seeing a few pics of you copy!
I don't own the Zim Lp yet :(

Tags
whip 'em out
Back
Top Bottom