Post your witty/vicious insults about various Royal Family members and other assorted fascist knobs

VeryLowness

The Queen of England, bit of a sinister evil bitch, isn't she really. Palling it up with Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris for decades, knighting them in spite of the rumours. Then when it all comes out she doesn't even feel the need to issue any sort of public statement. If any other leading public figure was close friends with people who turned out to be paedophiles, guaranteed they would be issuing statements expressing shock at the revelations and generally disassociating themselves from any involvement.
But this pruney-mouthed corgi-loving pheasant-scoffing shrivelled inbred old bint is so endlessly arrogant, she has such contempt for the British public who continue to keep her in power by choosing to keep believing this fairy-tale that she and her family are royal beings, genetically superior to the rest of us by virtue of thèir birth, that she issues not a single f***ing word on the subject. f*** me, if TWO of my good mates turned out to be child molesters and I obviously didn't know, you better believe I'd be obsessively telling every man and his dog about what colossal bad luck I have suffered, coincidentally making friends with TWO PAEDOPHILES. I mean what are the odds of that happening? And yet this posh old bastard doesn't say a word, just goes on expecting the rest of us to keep kissing her feet.
Well I say f*** her, miserable old sow, f*** the lot of 'em

Last edited:
Re: Post your witty/vicious insults about various Royal Family members and other assorted fascist kn

Nobody likes my thread(s). I've been rejected by a group of online Morrissey fans who have been rejected by their hero Morrissey who is an icon of rejection. I guess that makes me the most rejected being on the planet AKA the biggest loser in the world

And finally, remember:

And remember:
Zorro will come in the end

image.jpg

Adios

Re: Post your witty/vicious insults about various Royal Family members and other assorted fascist kn

f*** the queen of England that old cocksucker. f***ing piece of shit

Tags
fuck the queen
Back
Top Bottom