"Practising Troublemaker" - 17 November 1995

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
As requested, here is a "Southpaw" era bootleg. I'll work on finding a decent "Maladjusted" bootleg next. Just place your requests and I'll do my best to find you something. Best to not get hung up on dates. If you are open to general eras: say, a three month month period, chances are I can find you something in the general flavor you're looking for.

17 November 1995
Wembley Arena, London

Do Your Best And Don't Worry
Reader Meet Author
The Boy Racer
Nobody Loves Us
Billy Budd
We'll Let You Know
Spring-Heeled Jim
Dagenham Dave
The Operation
Hold On To Your Friends
Speedway
The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils
The National Front Disco

http://rapidshare.com/files/241228003/Practising_Troublemaker_-_17_November_1995.rar

An excerpt from Stephane's mind blowing passionsjustlikemine.com website:

"No one made it on stage on this date. Morrissey friend Linder was present, taking photographs like she did on the Kill Uncle and Your Arsenal tours in 1991 and 1992. There was no change in the setlist.

Morrissey was in good spirits and seemed to be getting used to the idea of singing for a small portion of the audience. He was throughout the show very theatrical, miming lines to "The Boy Racer", "Spring-Heeled Jim", "Dagenham Dave" or "The Operation". In the latter case, during the "what the hell have they stuck into you?" part, through the flashing of strobe lights Morrissey mimed someone shooting a syringe up his arm.

At some point Morrissey was given a tambourine by someone in the crowd. It had the words 'SEXY SEXY SEXY' and a photo of him bare-chested on it. It had become a tradition in 1995 for him to throw a tambourine into the audience with something written on its skin. Now someone was doing the same for him. Morrissey introduced "Dagenham Dave" with "this is a single which did incredibly badly in the charts... which is a great surprise, of course... to nobody". Besides that, he didn't say much. When fans shouted his name after "We'll Let You Know", he simply asked "Yeah?". The show ended like the previous one, with Morrissey wiping his face and body with his shirt before throwing it into the fans."

I have the factory pressed silver disc of this boot. If someone wants to trade something (Moz stuff) for it, let me know...

I have the factory pressed silver disc of this boot. If someone wants to trade something (Moz stuff) for it, let me know...

Why don't you think about just ripping it and sharing it with the forum? That is what I have been doing with the bootlegs I have paid for in hopes that others might do the same. Surely you can find something of value in the concerts I or others have posted? I'd like to try to liberate as many Morrissey concerts as possible. Also, it sounds like you could make a high quality rip (320kps) of your pressing.:)

Why don't you think about just ripping it and sharing it with the forum? That is what I have been doing with the bootlegs I have paid for in hopes that others might do the same. Surely you can find something of value in the concerts I or others have posted? I'd like to try to liberate as many Morrissey concerts as possible. Also, it sounds like you could make a high quality rip (320kps) of your pressing.:)
Didn't you already post it?

Back
Top Bottom