Putting together a presentation for school

AllYouNeedIsMoz

Queen Bee
So I have to do this really (REALLY) dumb assignment that determines a good part of my grade. I need to put together a presentation for a class, demonstrating how my Holland Codes (Social, Artistic, Investigative) and my Kiersey/Meyer's Briggs results (ENFP) will help me in my path to becoming a Registered Nurse. Basically I want to explain that being "Social" doesn't always mean peppy, but instead caring about the needs of others, and that so many people have no one to care for them so here I am.
I've already viewed someone's posterboard/picture mockup, watched a demo on electrical engineering which basically involved a guy plugging something in and drawing on whiteboard, and seen a person's homemade greeting cards. I'm going to do a powerpoint...but for additional challenge, I've decided to use as many Morrissey songs and quotes as possible!
All that keeps popping into my head is "I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does." But help me out? What should I have playing in the background? I'm going to try to use a lyric on each frame. OK, and after viewing my own post, I think I'm going to add "You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side."

Yeah, good luck!

I used to be a Registered Nurse but I jacked it in to become a solicitor. I last worked as a nurse nearly five years ago and yet I still regularly have dreams in which I am working as a nurse! I really miss it......the law is sooooo boring! :(

That is a f***ing dumb assignment, but since I'm an INTP, I'm incapable of feeling any empathy for you. :)

Perhaps "Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together" or "Do Your Best and Don't Worry" would be good candidates. Probably want to steer away from "Nobody Loves Us."

Back
Top Bottom