Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium (Sep. 7, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / Satan Rejected My Soul / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Irish Blood, English Heart // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist completed via the assistance of @karelMoz

• Photos by @sachalecca - Rolling Stone / Instagram. Link posted by DubbalinGirl.

• Link to tweet posted by NealCassidy:

• "Forest Hills specific T-shirt. There was no poster." - photo posted by docinwestchester:
  • Photo from @just_jennb / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a great show. I'm so glad I went. I was literally just talking about "Satan Rejected My Soul" before the show, and was shocked that they played it.

Question, I meant to go back to the merch table after the show as it was mobbed in between Interpol and Moz, but did not. I wanted to by a Large #22 T-Shirt (Moz popping his collar on a black shirt w tour dates on back). Does anyone know how to contact Moz's merch people so I can retroactively purchase one from them? Much appreciated.

i'll support morrissey to the end, but unlike trump, i wont make stuff up. it was 3/4 to 7/8 full. it was noticeably vacant in the upper areas left and right of the stage( arguably the crappiest seats). stated capacity is 14,000. i had no idea it could hold that many, but if so, there were at least 10,000-11000 there. not shabby, but for the most densely populated area of the country, its a pity it wasnt full. i had an extra ticket and sold it to some creep right outside the gate. he said he only had 11 bucks and thanked me profusely. my daughter said i was nice, but i told her he was going to try to sell the ticket. sure as shit, that seat went empty. ps- i like munich air disaster. i like the melody, and the sentiment. think of when the yankees lost thurman munson, times a 1000 , probably more.. thats how bad it was. i dont tire of hearing it.

green, the color of the future, suits him perfectly, and keepin in mind that yesterday was the annually recurring gary glitter day, this festive attire was the best of all choices. very beautiful, indeed!
i can only remember one other concert where he wore a green shirt. somewhere in poland or romania. or was it st. patricks day again?

Hope! Gary Glitter !! Festive!!!!
Lanterns : you have been saying a lot of shite for a while. You are tasteless . Shut up !

This was a great show. I'm so glad I went. I was literally just talking about "Satan Rejected My Soul" before the show, and was shocked that they played it.

Question, I meant to go back to the merch table after the show as it was mobbed in between Interpol and Moz, but did not. I wanted to by a Large #22 T-Shirt (Moz popping his collar on a black shirt w tour dates on back). Does anyone know how to contact Moz's merch people so I can retroactively purchase one from them? Much appreciated.
Maybe contact the folks at Mporium to see if they have plans to list it there?

i'll support morrissey to the end, but unlike trump, i wont make stuff up. it was 3/4 to 7/8 full. it was noticeably vacant in the upper areas left and right of the stage( arguably the crappiest seats). stated capacity is 14,000. i had no idea it could hold that many, but if so, there were at least 10,000-11000 there. not shabby, but for the most densely populated area of the country, its a pity it wasnt full. i had an extra ticket and sold it to some creep right outside the gate. he said he only had 11 bucks and thanked me profusely. my daughter said i was nice, but i told her he was going to try to sell the ticket. sure as shit, that seat went empty. ps- i like munich air disaster. i like the melody, and the sentiment. think of when the yankees lost thurman munson, times a 1000 , probably more.. thats how bad it was. i dont tire of hearing it.

LOL Skinny good troll story.:lbf:
you sold a 'creep' an extra ticket knowing he was going to sell it to someone else:lbf::lbf:
for 11 bucks when you had them going (as surface) for 6:lbf::lbf:

Moz stood stationary, sang the song and then wiped a tear from his eye.
That was a cleansin' testament.

I noticed the tear too. Beautifully sung and moving. Reminds me a little of Moz's wiping a tear in Zagreb with "Smiler" some years back.

THANK YOU docinwestchester, for this and all your other clips too. Much appreciated. May you be generously rewarded with extra good karma :)

I really loved Hairdresser and the fun lyric changes. Can't get as into the covers - I did enjoy "Some Say I Got Devil" but re the others - I would much rather hear a Moz or Smiths original.

Sorry to quote my own post, but it's been pointed out to me that during the intro Morrissey is fat-shaming Melanie here. Thoughts?

At Woodstock 1969:

O7uN0S.jpg

At the Johnny Cash Birthday Celebration 2014:

10A30R.jpg

Well he's never liked fat people, has he? Speaking of, did he take his shirt off? I'm wondering if he was wearing a girdle.

THANK YOU docinwestchester, for this and all your other clips too. Much appreciated. May you be generously rewarded with extra good karma :)

I really loved Hairdresser and the fun lyric changes. Can't get as into the covers - I did enjoy "Some Say I Got Devil" but re the others - I would much rather hear a Moz or Smiths original.

Since he's touring in support of his latest album, it's gonna be plenty of covers this tour.

He looks so old with his completely white hair and his old man, sparkly pajamas. Also, the man barely moves anymore. Aging is a b***h.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom