RAH - Pre-show drinkies?!

almareallymatters

Been waiting patiently for somebody to start this thread but as nobody has I guess it's time to take the bull by the horns so to speak! :blushing:

Anyone have any ideas for a suitable drinking establishment within stumbling distance of the Albert Hall for a Monday Solo gathering? I am planning on getting into London about 4pm but am not too familiar with the area.

Hope to see you all on Monday! :thumb:

Love Alma xxx

Hi Alma! ;)

Google maps has found these pubs near the RAH:

http://maps.google.com/maps?near=Ke...-0.176958&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&ie=UTF8&z=15

Closest seems to be the Queen's Arms but according to http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub260.html a lot of students frequent this pub, so on a Monday afternoon that might be the case too. So prob. no more room for a bunch of excited Moz fans (?).

Maybe someone from London has some more suggestions?

Looks good to me darling!...but as you say maybe we should wait to see if some bone fide "Londoners" have any other idea's before we descend on them on mass!

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
Hi Alma, I'm coming on Monday.

I think towards High Street Kensington there are some pubs, but it takes about 5 -10 minutes walk from RAH.

I don't remember any sign of a pub towards Knightsbridge.

Hopefully some people will suggest decent pubs near by.

Hi Alma, I'm coming on Monday.

I think towards High Street Kensington there are some pubs, but it takes about 5 -10 minutes walk from RAH.

I don't remember any sign of a pub towards Knightsbridge.

Maybe Virgil will have some idea's but I think he's at the football game this afternoon! ;)

Hope to catch up with you on Monday then darling...I'll be on my best behaviour sadly as I have the old man in tow! :rolleyes:

Love Alma xxx

Maybe Virgil will have some idea's but I think he's at the football game this afternoon! ;)

Hope to catch up with you on Monday then darling...I'll be on my best behaviour sadly as I have the old man in tow! :rolleyes:

Love Alma xxx

Lucky you.

I lost my date, now I have a spare. :(

There's The Goat at the end of High St. Kensington. Bit bland inside though. Gloucester Rd would be a better bet.
Not too far a walk - 5/10 mins.

Or at the Knightsbridge end there is a very nice old boozer next to Mr.Chow.

There's The Goat at the end of High St. Kensington. Bit bland inside though. Gloucester Rd would be a better bet.
Not too far a walk - 5/10 mins.

Or at the Knightsbridge end there is a very nice old boozer next to Mr.Chow.

Thanks Zelda...I love it when a plan starts to come together! :thumb:

I think the closer to the RAH the better so that those queueing can take it in turns to nip in for a quickie!

Maybe we should see what everyone thinks and then make a decision on Sunday night? :)

Love Alma xxx

Thanks Zelda...I love it when a plan starts to come together! :thumb:

I think the closer to the RAH the better so that those queueing can take it in turns to nip in for a quickie!

Maybe we should see what everyone thinks and then make a decision on Sunday night? :)

Love Alma xxx

Queens Arms would be the best bet then. :)

Yay - Morrissey and alcohol - tell all of my friends... now my heart is full!

See you then my dears.

Been waiting patiently for somebody to start this thread but as nobody has I guess it's time to take the bull by the horns so to speak! :blushing:

Anyone have any ideas for a suitable drinking establishment within stumbling distance of the Albert Hall for a Monday Solo gathering? I am planning on getting into London about 4pm but am not too familiar with the area.

Hope to see you all on Monday! :thumb:

Love Alma xxx

your going nowhere alma:tears:

:( Oh noes! Now I know how the night is going to end for Alma and the girls!

picture.php

Hey look on the bright side, you all have an excuse to get drunk.:o

Mwah! xx :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom