rare Smiths tracks uploaded to Youtube

No! I do incalls!

However, if you need someone to come over and cut your food into chewable bites, I might make the trip if the price is right.

Can't be THAT cute if you still have to cut your own food, or anyone else's for that matter. I wonder, how far does that barbie doll facade of yours get you? Ya know, other than past the "employees only" section of the gentleman's club. :laughing::laughing:

Can't be THAT cute if you still have to cut your own food, or anyone else's for that matter. I wonder, how far does that barbie doll facade of yours get you? Ya know, other than past the "employees only" section of the gentleman's club. :laughing::laughing:

How far has a lack of reading comprehension got you? You’re apparently 60, on a Morrissey forum and trying to post officially released recordings as rarities...so I’m guessing not that far?

How far has a lack of reading comprehension got you? You’re apparently 60, on a Morrissey forum and trying to post officially released recordings as rarities...so I’m guessing not that far?

Yep, was born the same year ol' mozzer was. Same town and street as well. We went to the same school together, but didnt know him that well. He always used to sit alone during lunch time. One time I offered him a piece of my bologna sandwich and he just hissed at me, don't know what that was about. Ahhh to be 17 again...

He always used to sit alone during lunch time. One time I offered him a piece of my bologna sandwich and he just hissed at me, don't know what that was about. Ahhh to be 17 again...

In desperation to make a friend he may have accepted your sandwich!
and never have written ‘Meat is Murder’! maybe never even would have started the Smiths!! :fearscream:

How dare you try to change the course of music history with your crappy bologna sandwich! How dare you !

:mad: :lbf:

No! I do incalls!

However, if you need someone to come over and cut your food into chewable bites, I might make the trip if the price is right.

You might have to charge extra. To swallow it, I heard he needs his food premasticated !

have fun!

:p

The Smiths, Live at Apollo Theatre, Oxford, England (March 18, 1985)

Good, I can download something useful because
there are explosive kegs, between my legs

Show me your barrel and watch me scrape it. Something got stuck in my throat.

Something you can barely describe ?
on a groundsheet
under canvas
with your tent-flap open wide!

You’re giving, giving, giving
And I’m receiving
No, no, I’m taking

Back
Top Bottom