recordstore.co.uk everyday bundle pre order

Got my bundle today but no signed print:tears: Story of my life ;) Listening to EILS right now :)

Loving this retro sleeve:

img005.jpg

snap on all counts.

Oh god, I suppose I'll be the dork that asks...Steve, did you meet Morrissey? Is he well? How was his flight? What did you talk about? Any other details you can share?

It's arrived no print Record store suck i'm never buying anything from them again. :rolleyes::thumb:

Oh god, I suppose I'll be the dork that asks...Steve, did you meet Morrissey? Is he well? How was his flight? What did you talk about? Any other details you can share?

Ha no I didn't - he signed everything at EMI's offices I believe.

Just one little point to add. We were short on some 7-inches for the bundle when we took delivery yesterday so haven't managed to process everyone's order today. I thought we'd get the remainder today but they didn't emerge. Don't worry though - the stock will arrive on Monday morning and we'll send out first thing. Because of this I have held back some signed prints so that some of those who get a late delivery will still be in with a shout at getting one (I didn't want to just send out 200 to the first lot out the door).

Apologies for those who are not going to receive their bundle on monday but console yourselves with the fact that you may still get a signed print (they are very nice - it's the main image from the CD single signed down the right hand side).

Hope you have a great weekend

Steve (Recordstore Manager)

Ha no I didn't - he signed everything at EMI's offices I believe.

Just one little point to add. We were short on some 7-inches for the bundle when we took delivery yesterday so haven't managed to process everyone's order today. I thought we'd get the remainder today but they didn't emerge. Don't worry though - the stock will arrive on Monday morning and we'll send out first thing. Because of this I have held back some signed prints so that some of those who get a late delivery will still be in with a shout at getting one (I didn't want to just send out 200 to the first lot out the door).

Apologies for those who are not going to receive their bundle on monday but console yourselves with the fact that you may still get a signed print (they are very nice - it's the main image from the CD single signed down the right hand side).

Hope you have a great weekend

I was just about to post on this. No e-mail, nothing through the post-box. I ordered the moment I could some time ago and was getting nervous, seeing everyone saying they had theirs. Patience is a virtue.

P.

Got my bundle, dead chuffed! No print unfortunately but loving the sound of trash, much better than what was on live in Dallas. Noticed that on the cd rom it reads 1938 instead of 1988. Ha!

Yep bundle arrived - no print - but nice

My e-mail said 'inc signed print' my invoice said 'inc signed print' but there is no signed print inside. Why?

My e-mail said 'inc signed print' my invoice said 'inc signed print' but there is no signed print inside. Why?

It meant that your order was inclueded the draws, not guaranteed to receive a signed print.

This post from Steve Recordstore Manager explains why...

To all those not sure of the state of play with signed prints for the Morrissey 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' bundle, here are the details:

No one is guaranteed a signed print. The "signed print" you see in the email merely comes from the title of the product on the site which is "Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday: 3 Formats Inc Signed Print: £6.99"
Whe n you read the details on the product page it clearly states the following:

"We have 200 signed Morrissey prints that will be sent out at random to customers who pre-order this bundle"

Those 200 signed prints we now have and will be sent out at random to 200 lucky indivduals.

I can tell you that we have sold nearly 2000 bundles in total so there's your odds for you.

The fans who receive a signed print will be completely choosen at random and the choice will not be dictated by location or time of order.

Hope that makes it clear to everyone

thanks

To all those not sure of the state of play with signed prints for the Morrissey 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' bundle, here are the details:

No one is guaranteed a signed print. The "signed print" you see in the email merely comes from the title of the product on the site which is "Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday: 3 Formats Inc Signed Print: £6.99"

"We have 200 signed Morrissey prints that will be sent out at random to customers who pre-order this bundle"

Those 200 signed prints we now have and will be sent out at random to 200 lucky indivduals.

I can tell you that we have sold nearly 2000 bundles in total so there's your odds for you.

The fans who receive a signed print will be completely choosen at random and the choice will not be dictated by location or time of order.

thanks

Now I'm depressed.
D

It was like opening a wonka bar and looking for a golden ticket - only to be disappointed when nowt was there. nevermind, really didnt expect any other outcome.

What would be nice is if anyone who gets a signed copy to post a pic here. I'm crossing my fingers...

P.

I have to say i ordered the bundle with the hope of a signed print but i also sent 12 postcards in the hope of getting a signed print in the draw so i wait in hope

thanks

I too read that description on my order email and assumed I'd got lucky. Now I've opened my bundle and instead of being happy with the basic contents, I'm sitting here feeling disappointed. I'm sure Recordstore don't want people to associate their products with such sentiments, so they need to be more careful in future about the wording they apply. Would "3 formats plus entry into signed print draw" have been too much trouble to type?

Both of my bundles arrived today (slightly increased my odds :D) but no signed photo :tears:

I think Recordstore should be more careful with their wording in the future, my invoice clearly states 'Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday: 3 formats inc signed print'. I'm not trained in such legal matters, but it would be interesting if someone challenged them on this. Not that I'm encouraging anyone, we all knew there was only 200 signed photos and that they would be sent out randomly.

Back
Top Bottom