Morrissey Central "REFLECTIONS OF THE WAY LIFE USED TO BE" & "M APPEAL" (February 5, 2021)

REFLECTIONS OF THE WAY LIFE USED TO BE

unnamed_01_y7dzhb.jpg

Morrissey and Nancy Sinatra

M APPEAL

Untitled_2_xtvvk6.png

They should be ashamed of the cut n paste articles they wrote to damn him.

They're supposed to be a progressive broadsheet & they did no research.

I keep digging up the weirdest things...

https://folk-devil.com/

(Still have a source to find, & will edit to be less rude about journalists... :swear )
I really, really enjoyed reading Morrissey reviewing the newly released singles in Smash hits from 1984, Absolutely hilarious ...
Sarcasm at its finest.
One of the many reasons everyone still adores him😀😀😀

That was easy one . Why photo of any random guy in Moz T-shirt has been posted on Morrissey Central .

Posting stuff like this is real "LOL "

Ok you didn’t mention why was Central posting this photo on their site in your first post.

Maybe to show that a younger music culture still finds inspiration in Morrissey and his work. The media or journalists don’t mention it, so I guess Central (Morrissey/Sam) feels it needs to.

Is Cold Hart an artificial intelligence that creates "music"?

Ok you didn’t mention why was Central posting this photo on their site in your first post.

Maybe to show that a younger music culture still finds inspiration in Morrissey and his work. The media or journalists don’t mention it, so I guess Central (Morrissey/Sam) feels it needs to.
Probably You are right . I would like to believe it.

'Limited' or 'narrow' appeal has been mentioned in other posts before. Maybe it's something some record company person said and that's why they keep alluding to it.

Central Limited Appeal, December 21, 2019

Morrissey World scrapped due to its 'narrow' appeal, November 25, 2020

I really, really enjoyed reading Morrissey reviewing the newly released singles in Smash hits from 1984, Absolutely hilarious ...
Sarcasm at its finest.
One of the many reasons everyone still adores him😀😀😀

He's fabulous!

'Limited' or 'narrow' appeal has been mentioned in other posts before. Maybe it's something some record company person said and that's why they keep alluding to it.

Central Limited Appeal, December 21, 2019

Morrissey World scrapped due to its 'narrow' appeal, November 25, 2020

Definitely.

They probably meant he couldn't let the publicity situation keep sliding.

Also I think they were trying to get him to understand social media & that led to the diversity misunderstanding.

There’s nothing wrong with AI creating ‘music’. Though we do run into problems when it tries to create
music.

I think most people are intelligent enough to discern between the two and will safely make the right decision in deciding what to listen to.

As far as the Cold Hart song goes, this is just a modern sound and people must have their reasons for choosing this genre to express themselves in.
No need to be too diplomatic about it. ;-)

I dont wear t-shirts because they cling to my figure and serve to emphasize my well endowed chest and this makes me very uncomfortable.
if youv got it flaunt it.
reminds me of the carry on gag,a large bosom is like two bald blokes breaking out of prison.

I only keep one on hand, the rest I donated to thrift.
One must have something soft on hand in the event the loo-roll is only cardboard.
and yet you cant stay away,are you scared incase you miss something.

and yet you cant stay away,are you scared incase you miss something.
The only thing this arse has missed gordy is a motherly breast...
You can tell he wasn’t brought up, but unfortunately dragged up...

Of very poor breeding stock indeed,
And has the Manners to match.

(Presumably the first "item" is a reaction to the recent Guardian / Observer profile of Nancy, which studiously avoided any mention of Morrissey, of course...)

I agree that posting the picture could be a reaction to the recent Guardian / Observer profile of Nancy, which I've just read, but it might be related to the fact that she's now 80 years old, in social distancing for almost a year, depressed, and reminiscing about her life and the early days of her career.

It probably reminded him of when they met and had a good time together.

"Reflections of the way life used to be".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom