Reschedule of RAH & Brum plus added dates in October 2009

Grrr! O2 don't even have the Leeds Academy listed on their priority ticket list! There's all sorts up to November on there, but no Mozzer tickets!

yes they do im on it now says moza tpriority tickets coming soon.....

I haven't been to the Academy yet but I hear it is ok. I reckon Moz shall play until about 10.30pm as he usually does.

I live in Roundhay, so not too far from the venue, I can hop on a bus and be home for midnight definately.

Love PTxx.

Bus home for me too! (Then again I won't actually be living in Leeds at the time so will have to get there in the first place....still, Morrissey in Leeds!)

The presale worked for me via the links in the thread about it and i'm not an 02 customer.

Bump - tickets on sale at 9am this morning.

I missed the pre sale nonsense so I'll be on ticket bastard at 8.55... Leeds is my best bet, or Sheffield.

Dave

New dates including re-scheduled?

MORRISSEY Symphony Hall Birmingham FRI 23/10/2009 19:30 tickets not available
MORRISSEY Oasis Leisure Centre Swindon SAT 24/10/2009 19:30 on sale 22/05/2009 at 9.00am

MORRISSEY Bournemouth Opera House Bournemouth MON 26/10/2009 19:30 on sale 22/05/2009 at 9.00am
MORRISSEY Royal Albert Hall London TUE 27/10/2009 19:30 tickets not available
MORRISSEY O2 Academy Leeds Leeds THU 29/10/2009 19:30 on sale 22/05/2009 at 9.00am
MORRISSEY City Hall Sheffield FRI 30/10/2009 19:30 on sale 22/05/2009 at 9.00am

???????????????

I was lucky enough to sort myself out for Leeds. I'll be trying for Sheffield in a while, however my broadband is due to transfer today, so it could go down at any time!

Is Sheffield all seater?

I was lucky enough to sort myself out for Leeds. I'll be trying for Sheffield in a while, however my broadband is due to transfer today, so it could go down at any time!

Is Sheffield all seater?

From memory (1992) there was standing at City Hall. I was stuck in some balcony miles away - looking down.

Dave

From memory (1992) there was standing at City Hall. I was stuck in some balcony miles away - looking down.

Dave

I had assumed it was standing, until I looked on the City Hall website and started to doubt myself?

Thanks

Stephen

Sheffield was seated last time in 2006, i don't think they remove the seats now as theres so many standing venues in shef.

Row L in the stalls was the best that Gigs and Tours would sell me in the first few seconds.

Still, I have it sorted now.

Just bought 3 standing tickets for Leeds on Oct 29th - started the process at 8.57

But when I tried for Sheffield - by 9.05 - it was sold out :(

Still, roll on tonight! Apparently Johnny Marr has been seen at Manc Airport Arrivals with a guitar case :lbf:

Dave

Just bought 3 standing tickets for Leeds on Oct 29th - started the process at 8.57

But when I tried for Sheffield - by 9.05 - it was sold out :(

Still, roll on tonight! Apparently Johnny Marr has been seen at Manc Airport Arrivals with a guitar case :lbf:

Dave

Gigs and Tours just offered me balcony seats?

Easiest tickets I've bought for Morrissey in a long time I must say! This is probably due to them goingon sale today, a dreadful choice to of day to sell them!

Got row N in the stalls for Sheffield & standing Leeds

Pondering Swindon as well now with it being Diana Dors' hometown

Not an easy morning - picked up Swindon and Sheffield after too many site crashes for my liking

Got my Sheffield tickets and looks like i will have a few stalls tickets there single seats but will list them in the marketplace after last week unless anyone wants to PM me

Yes, the G&T site was very slow for me as well. It might have something to do with Pete Doherty tickets going on sale at the same time (Like I know? I'm so out of touch with the kids it's funny!!).

Doll and the Kicks supporting still, according to the bands myspace. Although they went down well with others, I found the singers affectations rather trite and did not translate this into "great stage presence" as some commented? So I will be staying in the pub/bar, again.

Back
Top Bottom